Ladies, I've been seeking an answer to this question for more than a decade

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:dwillhuh:Ima need more details

Thats unbelievable to me, thats one of the best feelings in the world:dwillhuh:

If it feel much better than that why yall don't be going after sex as hard as men? :dwillhuh:

Believe it.

There's more to life than sex. :jawalrus:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yeah, like a q-tip in the ear massage. Whats better than that & sex? :wtf:
You mean to tell me that you've never experienced really needing to clean/scratch your ear, inserting a qtip in there and it caused you to roll your eyes to the back of your head...I can't even describe the feeling or the relief you get. I'll give it my best shot though. Here goes -
It's better than a long anticipated orgasm, better than scratching a raging itch, better than soothing a burn on your tongue or finger, better than a cold drink when you have dry sticky cotton mouth, better than when you remove an eyelash that has fallen into your eye, better than the relief you have after holding your pee for 2.5 hours. That qtip in the ear are all these COMBINED x 100000000 ----->:wow::blessed::whew::ohlawd::noah::ahh::lawd::banderas:
There...I don't know what else to say Sir Silkk :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You mean to tell me that you've never experienced really needing to clean/scratch your ear, inserting a qtip in there and it caused you to roll your eyes to the back of your head...I can't even describe the feeling or the relief you get. I'll give it my best shot though. Here goes -
It's better than a long anticipated orgasm, better than scratching a raging itch, better than soothing a burn on your tongue or finger, better than a cold drink when you have dry sticky cotton mouth, better than when you remove an eyelash that has fallen into your eye, better than the relief you have after holding your pee for 2.5 hours. That qtip in the ear are all these COMBINED x 100000000 ----->:wow::blessed::whew::ohlawd::noah::ahh::lawd::banderas:
There...I don't know what else to say Sir Silkk :yeshrug:
I know that, i thought you was saying a penis --> vagina was better than that feeling :dahell:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
That gave me a good chuckle, OP.

To answer your question OP: No. In my experience there is no equivalency.

However, that q-tip in the ear feeling is so damn good too. :ahh: