Ladies, I've been seeking an answer to this question for more than a decade

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is the equivalent feeling of a q-tip in the ear the same as a penis in the vagina?:lupe:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Only because theyre nervous and aint relaxed. Sex aint supposed to hurt. The hymen as most people know it is a myth.
How? explain the blood then? Ain't that from the hymen breaking? The hymen is a tissue, how's that a myth?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I hope you dont mean me. Aint been a virgin in a long time. I mean the first time you have sex in a while. The first penetration, because it doesnt just slip in without the proper lubrication.
Oh ight I thought you were asking.

Edit: oh nah I'm talking about OP

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How? explain the blood then? Ain't that from the hymen breaking? The hymen is a tissue, how's that a myth?
Chafing.

Hymen.jpg

Do your own research next time.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Chafing.

Hymen.jpg

Do your own research next time.

Video didn't prove anything that I didn't know already. A hymen can break even without penetration, many female athletes' hymens are broken from the motions they make playing whatever sport they play.

And I never said sex was uncomfortable for female virgins because of the hymen still being in-tact. Yes, they are nervous and tensed, which tenses the muscles and makes the vaginal opening smaller. But also their vaginas aren't used to receiving penises, which is also why it hurts and there most likely isn't proper lubrication.

And I know women who've had sex before and their hymens didn't break. Dudes were most likely sporting small dikks tho.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Not all women have hymens nor do we all bleed the first time we have sex. Some women lose their hymens at a young age from being active by playing sports, gymnastics, horse back riding etc.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Video didn't prove anything that I didn't know already. A hymen can break even without penetration, many female athletes' hymens are broken from the motions they make playing whatever sport they play.

And I never said sex was uncomfortable for female virgins because of the hymen still being in-tact. Yes, they are nervous and tensed, which tenses the muscles and makes the vaginal opening smaller. But also their vaginas aren't used to receiving penises, which is also why it hurts and there most likely isn't proper lubrication.

And I know women who've had sex before and their hymens didn't break. Dudes were most likely sporting small dikks tho.
What's your point?
Nervous + tense = painful sex
Im just repeating myself at this point. Less relaxed, less lubrication and firmer vag meaning more friction with leads to chafing and sore vag.

I need people to read so I dont have to go back and forth with folks. I said the hymen "as most people know it" a sort of freshness seal or virgin detector, is a myth. Because like you said, sometimes it stretches and never tears, most of the time there is nothing to tear. It doesnt cover the vag completely like the football banner. Its surrounds it like a balloon arch.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nope. Nothing like that first stretch. When you have ease it in cause it's so thick. :ahh:
It feels better? :dwillhuh:

Then why more girls aint tryna get it in savagely all the time like men do? :wtf: