Ladies, It's Dinner Time...Who's Served First....Your Husband/SO or Your Children?

Who's Served First?

• The Chilren

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Husband

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Back then, the trend in my household was my father was the first one served and then my siblings and I were served....I remember being a kid and asking about this and the answer presented went something like "something...something...(Bible Exert). On the flip side, my Great Grandmother was always an advocate of "Let the chilren eat first...whether it was regular dinner days, Sunday gatherings, holiday dinners, funeral wake dinners..She had always abide by that and made sure her grands and great grands got served first and wasn't nothing my great grandpops could do about it...She took that train of thought to her grave too.

Just wondering, do any of you ladies abide by the husband gets served first or the children get served first? Or maybe both? Or neither?

@Elle Driver @wickedsm @GoldCoastSaint

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I make my husband and the little boys plate 1st. Serve my husband, come back make sure the baby boys plate is cooled off enough for him,serve him, then my daughter then myself if I'm eating.

I also still make everybody's plate.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't have husband or kids but once when I had to serve grownups and kids at the same time I started with the older guest, then my mum then worked downwards by age or randomly... Either way the youngest got his last and it felt wrong and I was told off for it. So now I would serve the youngest first.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Whoever the hell is ready to eat :yeshrug:

Most likely I'm the type to have all plates out and I'm putting food on each plate all at the same time anyway.

Come get ya damn plates :russ:

But when I have male company over, I fix their plates.

If it's a really small kid. I'll most likely have to sit there and babysit them and their food so I'll probably rather serve them last BEFORE MYSELF just so I can make sure they eat.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I make my husband and the little boys plate 1st. Serve my husband, come back make sure the baby boys plate is cooled off enough for him,serve him, then my daughter then myself if I'm eating.

I also still make everybody's plate.
What if I was a guest at your house

You better serve me first out of respect