Ladies, is it ok for a man to use coupons on the first date?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Now hold on, before you respond, really take time to think about it. Does it show to you that he is cheap and therefore you feel like he is treating you less than in some sense? What if this first date is special (really nice restaurant in the city, walk through park at 7pm on a nice spring afternoon, football/basketball game etc)? How would you feel? Is this a huge no-no or is it ok to save some $? The coli wants to know:jbhmm:
Don't let her know that you used it.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Where are you guys going that you need coupons for the date?

And do you mean coupons or things like Living Social and Groupon deals?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Now hold on, before you respond, really take time to think about it. Does it show to you that he is cheap and therefore you feel like he is treating you less than in some sense? What if this first date is special (really nice restaurant in the city, walk through park at 7pm on a nice spring afternoon, football/basketball game etc)? How would you feel? Is this a huge no-no or is it ok to save some $? The coli wants to know:jbhmm:
Paying full retail is a sign of financial irresponsibility. I applaud the use of coupons, discounts, etc. As long as he's not stingy with the tip. 20% or go home.

Cannot stand a stingy/half azz tipper.

But a frugal value concious man is alright with me.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Where are you guys going that you need coupons for the date?

And do you mean coupons or things like Living Social and Groupon deals?
I have signed up DURING THE MEAL for the restaurant's loyalty program and gotten and used coupons for that same meal.

Carrabba's, Outback and Bonefish Grill have specials and coupons ALL THE TIME.

Groupon is good too.

I'll even eat off the lunch or happy hour menu just to save money.

IDGAF... I'm all about saving money.

It's a war out here and most restaurants aren't worth paying full price.

I still tip my servers VERY well, so I look at the coupon as going towards their tip.