Ladies I'm having acne problem so ...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
well, you're like 11 so just wait a few years and it'll probably clear up. Seriously tho, try using a charcoal mask. I heard it works great.

TheSickness

I'll be seeing y'all neggas on the streets
Daps
Reppin
Is that Horse? It must be i heard he husky
U never had it or u never grew out of it?
I'll be honest, i'm a little fatter than the average dude, so when i was younger i thought i was going to have a lot of acne. But i'm 20 and have had very little acne on my face, so little that it's unnoticeable.
I'm pretty ugly irl so at least i had that going for me.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I'll be honest, i'm a little fatter than the average dude, so when i was younger i thought i was going to have a lot of acne. But i'm 20 and have had very little acne on my face, so little that it's unnoticeable.
I'm pretty ugly irl so at least i had that going for me.
We're all beautiful in God's eyes

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Use Vitamin A pills from the store and drink alot of water. Alot of people dont know this but one of the main ingredients in Accutane is Vitamin A. I used Vitamin A years back when still dealing with my terrible acne. Cleared it up.

Like with most things it will get worse when you take it cause your body is detoxifying but right aftre within weeks your face will be clear.

Come back in the end of OCtober and i guarantee you will confirm my post was right.