Ladies I'm having acne problem so ...

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I need to know good products or good regimen for close to perfect skin:mjcry: I asked this question in yall beauty thread but no one helped:upsetfavre: . I got pretty sensitive skin and my shyt is oily but I'm just looking for any good products that are good for my skin to clean up my acne and acne scars:francis:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I drink a shytload of water , it's all I drink in fact and I still have Acne :stopitslime:
Cetaphil_Gentle_Skin_Cleanser_236ml_1366301791.png

573DA1B9-4FBE-4BF4-894D-B140594EDD57_cetaphil%20moisturizing%20lotion.jpg

If it at first dont work Try only washing ya face in the morning or at night. I started doing that and i dont get pimples anymore.

If all else fails time to hit up that dermatologist for a plug B. :dame:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I need to know good products or good regimen for close to perfect skin:mjcry: I asked this question in yall beauty thread but no one helped:upsetfavre: . I got pretty sensitive skin and my shyt is oily but I'm just looking for any good products that are good for my skin to clean up my acne and acne scars:francis:
Get yo ass on Amazon and buy this right now. Thank me later

Use raw shea butter/cocoa butter after to moisturize

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Are you a meat eater? Laying off animal protein really helped my skin . Mostly veggies and grains and a lot of water. Stay away from milk to. Basically anything that comes from an animal stuffed with hormones is no good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make an appointment with the dermatologist and get an RX for retin A. Before you start any topical treatments have a peel/extracting facial done. Clean your cell phone, change your pillow cases, and keep your hands out of your face.
You ain't gotta get on Retin A right away op, only ask for that stuff if your acne is extreme. Try a Clearasil facial scrub twice a day for now and cut down on any meat that's been fed with hormones and milk and see if any of that helps.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
You ain't gotta get on Retin A right away op, only ask for that stuff if your acne is extreme. Try a Clearasil facial scrub twice a day for now and cut down on any meat that's been fed with hormones and milk and see if any of that helps.

Retin A comes in different strengths and isn't only used when "acne is extreme." A dermatologist will prescribe the strength according to the type of acne OP has.

Also, facial scrubs can be harsh and aggravate acne which is often inflamed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retin A comes in different strengths and isn't only used when "acne is extreme." A dermatologist will prescribe the strength according to the type of acne OP has.

Also, facial scrubs can be harsh and aggravate acne which is often inflamed.

Retin A can be even more drying and comes with more side effects than regular acne medication. Personally speaking I took a product that had a small percentage of retinoids in it, and it made my skin dry and wrinkly, it was way harsher than Clearasil for me. Retin-A is one of those " things will get worse before they get better" type of products; meaning acne might flare up worse for a while, or wrinkles and dry skin will be more pronounced ( if you're using it for wrinkles that is) before things disappear. Extreme was too harsh of a word I admit, but it's definitely a step you should take after you try after scrubs or regular acne medication. For me, a facial scrub with salicylic acid was the least drying option I tried out of Retinoids and acne cream. I just think breh should try some over the counter shyt and switching his diet for a little while before he pays money to see a dermatologists, his case of acne doesn't sound that serious to me.

Edit: I just noticed op mentioned he wants something for acne scars too, so in that case, yes, Retin-A is something you should try. Retin A increases skin cell turnover and increases collegen production, which is why it can be harsh on your skin at first, but work wonderfully after your skin acclimates to it. Just know that scars still won't disappear overnight.

And using Cetaphil to clean your skin with is a good idea too, regular soap can clog your pores and lead to more acne.

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Are you a meat eater? Laying off animal protein really helped my skin . Mostly veggies and grains and a lot of water. Stay away from milk to. Basically anything that comes from an animal stuffed with hormones is no good
Honestly been laying off meat but I like beef but u need to remember I live in UAE so the beef here is cleaner than the USA beef also I'm 16

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should ask some brehs about acne issues, women acne and men acne are not equal.

With that said depending on how bad is it is you might want to see a dermatologist, more than likely its tho teen blues.

aka hormones

try starting to get your daily omega's in, fish oil more than likely you just gonna have to grow out of it and keep your faces washed and as sweat and oil free as possible

Oh and a good sweat and then face wash also does wonders.