Ladies, if your soon to be husband told you he was sterile.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was sterile and she left me because of it, I'd understand. You want something that I can't give you, so go find someone that can.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the whole point of being married is to continue the bloodline. natural selection not emotional selection.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:comeon: i hear enough illuminati shyt from my brother when he's cutting my hair. i ain't trying to hear it here too, breh....FOH :camby:

ok you enjoy those broke scripted actors on Maury thinkin it's real and continue taking sht from these shows seriously...you can't be serious...only broke uneducated people watch those type of shows anyway...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
well can you believe in single parent homes being linked to massive amounts of imprisoned or dead young black males?

I could be convinced to believe it if there were proper evidence to support it, as with most things I believe. I'm only half sure of where I think you're going with this.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I could be convinced to believe it if there were proper evidence to support it, as with most things I believe. I'm only half sure of where I think you're going with this.

i don't need to assure you of the other 50. as long as you see the potential reality.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
I would because if I even considered becoming his wife I must really love him

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
cant defend his show 100% but one of my old co workers appeared on maury so i dont think it's scripted in a way like jerry springer.....prob when they cant find any real victims they start rehashing shyt

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That's something that should be discussed prior to marriage, along with how you will raise any children you have, finances, religion (if applicable), etc.

The problem with a lot of couples is that they don't discuss this stuff, then conflicts arise once they are married. Hash this type of ish out before you get married.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Sure, if he were open to adoption................................................... or me having one despite him. :shaq:

LOL j/k