Ladies: If I was a a motherless girl, come in here and teach me how to clean my pu$$y

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If general hygiene isn't helping, she can try increasing the amount of probiotics in her diet (yogurt, pills), eating less sugar, working out, apple cider vinegar (drinking a few tablespoons a day, or an acv bath), wearing cotton underwear, sleeping panty-less at night, going to the doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious...

Spooning ya shawty and goin in raw from the bike :ahh:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spooning ya shawty and goin in raw from the bike :ahh:

bugs_bunny_florida_david_brady.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If general hygiene isn't helping, she can try increasing the amount of probiotics in her diet (yogurt, pills), eating less sugar, working out, apple cider vinegar (drinking a few tablespoons a day, or an acv bath), wearing cotton underwear, sleeping panty-less at night, going to the doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious...
Chlorophyll helps too. You can buy it in supplement or drops I believe. It helps control body odor.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I actually like this holistic approach to punani maintenance. I can't see alot of black women following this because I they don't jog, they drink grape soda and in the chinese food spots on a regular and I never see them buy yogurt

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I actually like this holistic approach to punani maintenance. I can't see alot of black women following this because I they don't jog, they drink grape soda and in the chinese food spots on a regular and I never see them buy yogurt

You need to grow up, dude. Your threads are disgusting :camby:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
maybe, maybe not, she might be trynna mask an odor or infection tho.
I remember I was talking to this guy and he brought up how one of his friends kept douche in the car. :dwillhuh: He tired to play me like was crazy for not. I told him, dude that's not normal. He tried to defend her, I'm like nope there is no need to keep that in the car like you can't even make it to the house :what:. I asked if she kept it all the time like she rolls around with it? He was like yea. I was like yeaaa, I am pretty sure your friend is a whore :laugh:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
p*ssy is not suppost to smell like garbage, but who said its suppost to smell like flowers :sas2:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you know i was just about to ask how this "puppeteer" shyt working out, but i see you changed your name back