Ladies I need your opinion!!! important shyt...please enter!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@prettiij_me thanks for the dap my friend, but can I get a reply? dont leave me drowning out here

Daps
@prettiij_me thanks for the dap my friend, but can I get a reply? dont leave me drowning out here
lol you caught me lurking! I would like to reply but I'm kinda lost as to what you mean exactly...I've read through the posts trying to get some context clues, but I'm still not sure what you mean by visuals...do you mean, pictures or paintings I would like to see?

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you caught me lurking! I would like to reply but I'm kinda lost as to what you mean exactly...I've read through the posts trying to get some context clues, but I'm still not sure what you mean by visuals...do you mean, pictures or paintings I would like to see?
yup....i see everything...no escaping....

alright so basically what I mean is ....what types of themes or designs do u like ..... sample romance, flowers, patterns, certain colors, images of a certain type of women, certain hairstyles etc....

Daps
yup....i see everything...no escaping....

alright so basically what I mean is ....what types of themes or designs do u like ..... sample romance, flowers, patterns, certain colors, images of a certain type of women, certain hairstyles etc....

I like clean lines and lots of neutral colors blacks, whites, greys, and nudes are my go to colors for just about everything...when I'm looking at paintings of women my favorites are always of strong black women...deep hued skin and elegant like Africans and Tribal women...they just seem so complex and interesting to see, it's like beauty and history and culture all in one amazing peice of art...as far as hairstyles...I'm a fan of anything black...I don't wanna come off as prejudice or discriminatory but I just love my people...we are so versatile looking at black faces, hair, everyday life and so on and so forth is so awesome...not.only that but it's a confidence booster to see your own people in differnt ways...

Sorry for the long post...did I help any? I'm still not 100% percent of this was the type of answer you're looking for...

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like clean lines and lots of neutral colors blacks, whites, greys, and nudes are my go to colors for just about everything...when I'm looking at paintings of women my favorites are always of strong black women...deep hued skin and elegant like Africans and Tribal women...they just seem so complex and interesting to see, it's like beauty and history and culture all in one amazing peice of art...as far as hairstyles...I'm a fan of anything black...I don't wanna come off as prejudice or discriminatory but I just love my people...we are so versatile looking at black faces, hair, everyday life and so on and so forth is so awesome...not.only that but it's a confidence booster to see your own people in differnt ways...

Sorry for the long post...did I help any? I'm still not 100% percent of this was the type of answer you're looking for...
yeah it perfect....much appreciation