Ladies I made some new art I would like yall to purchase...BUT hear me out 1st

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's something I want to buy, but I just don't like you.

I would really think if you wanted customers, you'd be nice. And not the 'fake' nice.

:yeshrug:
would you buy it if i was a white guy?

a black man with a free mind is pretty scary huh?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fun Sized Psycho on a serious note...i dont have a problem with u....u dont like me because im extremely honest and you're used to dealing with fake people.....or maybe you're fake...idk....but u cool, i dont take this internet thing to heart so i dont know but u shouldn't let your opinion of me stop u from enjoying the art

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas stuck on some old shyt.
But to answer your question, NO, I'd buy it if it was a completely different person. Aka SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU.

@Fun Sized Psycho i dont know but u shouldn't let your opinion of me stop u from enjoying the art
I can enjoy it, I just won't be purchasing it.

ETA: you can't go around being a dikk to people, but then attempt to be nice when you want them to do you a favor.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas stuck on some old shyt.
But to answer your question, NO, I'd buy it if it was a completely different person. Aka SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU.

I can enjoy it, I just won't be purchasing it.
:mjlol: aight fun sized,,,,u dont like me because im honest....sorry but no sorry but im not kissing ur ass babe

but i still dont have a problem with u so goodnight sweetheart

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

a black man with a free mind is pretty scary huh?

The sad thing is if a white guy did these paintings these birds would be like 'yaaasssss he gets it, he invited to the cookout' :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad thing is if a white guy did these paintings these birds would be like 'yaaasssss he gets it, he invited to the cookout' :snoop:
yup...alot of cacs pretend to be artist and photographers and focus on black women....get their money...fukk em....dump em...and move on to the next...it is what it is...i dont even care about shyt anymore...thats why im so honest....why be a broke liar when u can be broke and keep it 100?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ok cool
all the pieces arent saturated with color....only flowing and roses part 2...but yes i like colors...thats my style...i like to fill a page...i dont like simple art...my art is very complex to make....im proud...it can be copied...my process is literately not having a process....i just make something and move on to the next

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen...this thread went left for no reason ..I didn't come here for this

This is ridiculous...I work hard and don't need this anymore. I can't do this...life is too short and I have too much on the line

So @Fun Sized Psycho and @BrokePhiBroke and evey other person I'm going to say I'm not looking for trouble. I work hard and sacrifice alot to do what I do and don't need the drama. I know ppl love drama but I don't so I'm not partaking in anymore...so with that said, if we can't get along ladies like adults then maybe we should not speak to each other because this is ridiculous and embarrassing for us. We're too old...

Seriously, I'm a honest man that's trying to make a living legitimately and I'm tired of being treated like a dirt bag when actual dirt bags win. I'm pretty righteous as a individual that you're going to meet. I don't deserve the abuse.

Enclosing, I'm tired of the back and forth between us. I just want to sell Art, not argue.

If u don't want to buy that's fine but u don't have to sabotage me for no reason, all because I said some things that you didn't agree with on a message board

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm sure it's bc X is black is why we won't buy his art :rudy:

Let him own his own behavior...without :cape:
I hate when people try to use race as an issue.
Yes sometimes it is an issue, but not always. Especially when people want to be a dikk to others.
I want to support other black people. And I do, just not the ones with shytty entitled attitudes. Hell I paid $110 for a bikini that I'll only wear once because it was made/sold by a black woman.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
So @Fun Sized Psycho and @BrokePhiBroke and evey other person I'm going to say I'm not looking for trouble. I work hard and sacrifice alot to do what I do and don't need the drama. I know ppl love drama but I don't so I'm not partaking in anymore...so with that said, if we can't get along ladies like adults then maybe we should not speak to each other because this is ridiculous and embarrassing for us. We're too old...

If u don't want to buy that's fine but u don't have to sabotage me for no reason, all because I said some things that you didn't agree with on a message board
1. Who is sabotaging you? I'm not stopping anyone from buying your stuff, I however won't be.
2. You don't love drama but you sure as hell felt the need to mention more than once the last couple of days jay I've dated white men. Interesting, considering it was never relevant to the topic at hand.

b4766ab32cdbd36c49be2962bdc8cae3.jpg

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
1. Who is sabotaging you? I'm not stopping anyone from buying your stuff, I however won't be.
2. You don't love drama but you sure as hell felt the need to mention more than once the last couple of days jay I've dated white men. Interesting, considering it was never relevant to the topic at hand.

b4766ab32cdbd36c49be2962bdc8cae3.jpg
:dead:

He's being absolutely dramatic.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I'm not being dramatic...y'all 2 don't understand what I been through to make it to this point...I put my whole life into this thing...y'all think it's a joke but it's not....

Alot pain and heartbreak went into my journey building my thing up from nothing and y'all tarnish me but hackling me and starting petty drama.

That's sad because I'm a guy that don't bother nobody and I have to remain broke all because I tell the truth and mean while so dirt bag nikka that sell destruction will tell y'all what y'all want to hear and get rich

Y'all don't understand how bad I look why y'all start coming on here starting. Everything isn't a joke and life is very serious for both me and my family. Everything isn't always what u think behind the scenes. Sometimes things that u take for granted , somebody had to go through a lot of pain to make it.

Ppl think creating art is easy. The process itself is labor and extremely lonely and then that's not to mention business and still trying to live life happy.

Y'all are naïve to what actually goes on in the real and assume I'm just some idiot playing around making paintings as a hobby. I put everything into building this thing and would appreciate it if y'all were more courteous