ladies how would you teach your teenage son on how to talk girls ?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What if your is a prototype coli weirdo?

I think you are all assuming your son is somewhat normal.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My opinion is that it tends to fail because a woman will generally teach her son the qualities a woman needs from a spouse (thus creating your typical simp). Problem is that with usual initial attraction, Wants > Needs at first, then the surveying of the guys quality comes into play after already being attracted.

So you stepping to a honey you dig with shyt like how you'll be right for her don't really excite her from jump, that's usually after yall already start hitting it off and going somewhere with it. A lot of the smart tongued cocky shyt us guys portray is deemed attractive to many, as long as its not pushing the boundary of being a jackass or anything. But your mama won't tell you that.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lol no but I'm going to let him know the dangers of girls until he's old enough to make mature decisions in who he dates. Teenage years are not good years for dating IMO.
I guess I see both sides

I just figure its not realistic to expect teenagers to not try anything. U mite as well put em on to game so they have less of a chance of doing something real stupid. Like teaching abstinence instead of birth control.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I see both sides

I just figure its not realistic to expect teenagers to not try anything. U mite as well put em on to game so they have less of a chance of doing something real stupid. Like teaching abstinence instead of birth control.

True but in regards to my hypothetical son, like someone said in here, it should be his father having that kind of talk.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My opinion is that it tends to fail because a woman will generally teach her son the qualities a woman needs from a spouse (thus creating your typical simp). Problem is that with usual initial attraction, Wants > Needs at first, then the surveying of the guys quality comes into play after already being attracted.

So you stepping to a honey you dig with shyt like how you'll be right for her don't really excite her from jump, that's usually after yall already start hitting it off and going somewhere with it. A lot of the smart tongued cocky shyt us guys portray is deemed attractive to many, as long as its not pushing the boundary of being a jackass or anything. But your mama won't tell you that.

Gospel, also the shyt a mother would tell her son is often (sometimes subconsciously) an idealized view of what women "want" in order to protect the image of young women as somewhat innocent with good intentions. I think this is because mothers don't want to tell the real, because the question will arise from that son to his own mother "well were you that way too?" if she tells her son what young women are really attracted to and what really gets them draws wet.[/QUOTE]

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
True but in regards to my hypothetical son, like someone said in here, it should be his father having that kind of talk.

Mothers also need to be able to tell the real on how women really think to their sons as well. I can't understand for the life of me why most women can't seem to guide a young man on what young women want? Men can tell a girl exactly what boy's want (whether she likes the answer or not)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mothers also need to be able to tell the real on how women really think to their sons as well. I can't understand for the life of me why most women can't seem to guide a young man on what young women want? Men can tell a girl exactly what boy's want (whether she likes the answer or not)

Because we don't want them messing with these young women, lol. That's how teenage pregnancies and other drama happens. I would want my son to stay focused on school and not focus on girls until college at least. He's not mature enough to handle a relationship as a teenager so why would I give him advice on how to facilitate one? Lol. Hopefully my son is a dork who doesn't come into his own until his 20's, lol.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Because we don't want them messing with these young women, lol. That's how teenage pregnancies and other drama happens. I would want my son to stay focused on school and not focus on girls until college at least. He's not mature enough to handle a relationship as a teenager so why would I give him advice on how to facilitate one? Lol. Hopefully my son is a dork who doesn't come into his own until his 20's, lol.
my mom lucked out then :mjcry:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My mom was the one that put me on to game. She told me bytches aint shyt. Seriously. She told me "don't mek nuh woman rule yuh".