ladies how would you teach your teenage son on how to talk girls ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
let's say your teenage son went to you for advice about women and really wanted to know how to approach them, what would you tell him ?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

:lolbron:

No, I would tell him, son this is one for your dad, and I would tell my husband that if his son brings home a pregnant girl he will sleep on the sofa for 6 months

Actually scratch that. Oh my God, imagine raising one of those weird things called a man :damn: I have no clue :dame:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Be yourself. Watch out for fast girls. Bring home a nice girl but dont bring home no babies because I'm too young to be a grandma lol. I would tell him there's no need to rush.

Mostly I would let him know how to tell if a girl likes him. And how not to get trapped or played and of course on being sexually responsible.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be yourself. Watch out for fast girls. Bring home a nice girl but dont bring home no babies because I'm too young to be a grandma lol. I would tell him there's no need to rush.

Mostly I would let him know how to tell if a girl likes him. And how not to get trapped or played and of course on being sexually responsible.
:feedme:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's gonna be completely different than they current thinking process, can tell you that much.

Women become THEE biggest hard on hoes subscribers when it comes to they son, especially if he a mamas boy. My mother can sniff the triffling hoe out of females.

:huhldup:

My lil bro brought some rachet ass chick home one day his senior year of high school, and right off the bat, our mother hated her ass. She wasn't wrong though, eventually.
:sas2:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

Get out my head cinna lol but I could not have said it better myself. My 19 yr old asks me for advice quite often even has me picking out gifts. I love being a mom n it warms my heart that he thinks enough of me to ask my advice.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This should be good. lol

It's gonna be completely different than they current thinking process, can tell you that much.

Women become THEE biggest hard on hoes subscribers when it comes to they son, especially if he a mamas boy. My mother can sniff the triffling hoe out of females.

You ain't neva lied, bruh.

I had my mama and 3 big sisters...they had a forcefield around a young playa.
They was NO HELP AT ALL.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm not sure. I'd mostly likely let the father handle that.

What I WILL do is let him know that I won't tolerate multiple women walking through my door at a time. It won't be Cindy for Thanksgiving dinner, Natasha for Christmas dinner and Nicole for the family reunion. No, sir!

tumblr_n8bu9b5XwE1tgu582o1_250.gif