Ladies: How often do you get approached by guys?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I've already made 3 threads today in the locker room so I guess I'll just post this here.

So yeah I'm starving. All I've had to eat today is 1 pack of oatmeal and its 6pm already in England. Got no money to buy food with. There's absolutely nothing in my house :wow: should I call Child services so they can take me to a family that can feed me. :noah:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Not often. ..I get a lot of stares..or guys go out of their way to say hello but then they just look nervous and I move on...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I've already made 3 threads today in the locker room so I guess I'll just post this here.

So yeah I'm starving. All I've had to eat today is 1 pack of oatmeal and its 6pm already in England. Got no money to buy food with. There's absolutely nothing in my house :wow: should I call Child services so they can take me to a family that can feed me. :noah:

your life sucks + you are lonely

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:wow:

I can see why you are in the red :russ:

im in the red because no one wants to hear the truth ever.

i like your idea of jacking someone elses thread tho, im gonna try that, get in on the first post and just start telling some anecdote about how my day is going.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im in the red because no one wants to hear the truth ever.

i like your idea of jacking someone elses thread tho, im gonna try that, get in on the first post and just start telling some anecdote about how my day is going.

:myman:

I will participate.

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not often. ..I get a lot of stares..or guys go out of their way to say hello but then they just look nervous and I move on...

this is about the same with me. Men don't approach, they just look.

so aggressive approach always works?:leon:

I prefer men who are a little more aggressive. I don't like men who are lazy and want you to do the work.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i got this deaf mute dude at the gas station thats after me and the security guard at the grocery store that goes out his way to make me smile. it happens often enuf to boost my self esteem.