Ladies how often are you having sex?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Haven't had sex in 2 damn months!!!! Broke up with my bf.

I have never had casual sex or have had sex with someone I don't love. I feel like my body is precious and sacred. Can't just give it away to anyone. I hate that about myself but it's true. Ain't nobody gonna wanna date me!!! :no:

I wanna see your posts when you hit your hoe phase :russ:

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I want it basically. I'm easy to please and he knows how to make that happen.

fcm1180

Banned
Daps
How old are you?
Just turned 37. Ain't never been a hoe and won't start now. I can count on one hand how many men I have been with. I don't need a fukkboi....I need a grown ass man....I'm trying to build...get real grown shyt poppin....like real estate, 401ks, savings, tropical vacations....I need someone who is my match...and until I find that or that finds me....ill get that shyt on my own....

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Just turned 37. Ain't never been a hoe and won't start now. I can count on one hand how many men I have been with. I don't need a fukkboi....I need a grown ass man....I'm trying to build...get real grown shyt poppin....like real estate, 401ks, savings, tropical vacations....I need someone who is my match...and until I find that or that finds me....ill get that shyt on my own....
Yeah, you passed the hoe phase age.

You wrote all those things you want in a man and nothing about his personality. Lmao. You might have to steal someone man or groom a young nicca.

I got one single friend left and he's too busy building a fortune to date. He needs a young lady to walk into his life, take no prisoners and leave him no choice but to marry her.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Life is too short
Have sex

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Haven't had sex in 2 damn months!!!! Broke up with my bf.

I have never had casual sex or have had sex with someone I don't love. I feel like my body is precious and sacred. Can't just give it away to anyone. I hate that about myself but it's true. Ain't nobody gonna wanna date me!!! :no:

Would you be with a man who travel across the country for work and is only home maybe 1-2 weeks out of the month :lupe: