Ladies: How healthy is your sex life?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Are you getting the dikk once a month or you getting the dikk 5-6 times a week, two times a day....what your sex life looking like? FYI, i know the deal so please be honest ....:ufdup:

Any of you christian and goto church but still keep your man satisfied or does sex come between your God and your duties to the relationship?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I haven't had sex in at least 6 months and I don't miss it. I feel it's just an obligation as part of being with someone. I do miss the intimacy though like kissing and cuddling.
You might be destined to be alone. This be the reason nikkas get sidechicks because the main chick don't want to do main chick duties.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might be destined to be alone. This be the reason nikkas get sidechicks because the main chick don't want to do main chick duties.

Nah, men get sidechicks because that's what they want to do. Has nothing to do with sex. That's probably the reason why I'm so blah about sex anyway, a nikka will still put your health and well being in jeopardy just to get laid.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tumblr_n89cgpx60D1rrkahjo1_400.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm of a firm belief that if you simulate your woman's mind then she will always enjoy sex with you because a lot of sex for them is mental. That goes for any decent and sane woman, if she needs to be tied up or have 10 inch D to enjoy herself or get off then you dont have a woman you have a headache waiting to happen.

I promise you in most cases the higher a person's body count the more confused about life, people and right and wrong they are.

Anyway

:popcorn3: