Ladies How Does The Relationship With Your Dad Affect How You View Men?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
if they had a father :jrdnsas2:

:comeon:

Anyway, greatly. I think who you had/ didn't have greatly affects you outlook and who you choose to date. Even if they were bad fathers and definitely if they were absent. Every serious relationship I have had, I see some of his attributes in him.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dad and I didn't have a close relationship, I mean he bought me what I wanted and paid for my private school tuition but we didn't hang out or anything. Didn't really impact my view on men but how I interact with them was greatly affected.

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nothing wrong with that, lotta male posters on thecoli with fathers have over 60,000 posts and gossip like bytches
having a father or lack of a father i wanna know their opinions

:russ:. Anyway I've seen my dad provide for me and my family, and my mother and father have a happy marriage. I hope for the same:lupe:.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
My father is one of the most optimistic dudes you'll ever meet but won't have a problem spotting and outting a bum azz nikka.

If you're lazy, no job, don't believe in God, just a user, get away from me. I watched my dad get up every day at 5 to go to work to provide for his family. He's the prototype for men I date.
He's also a geek and I look for that in men too.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My dad was always there and always tender with me. He still is. He is my best friend. So, I expect a man who is going to be present, tender, kind, truthful, compassionate. My father loves me despite my faults and he lets it be okay that I do have faults. Plus he doesn't judge me when I fukk up. He loves me through the fukk up. Supports me. So, this is what I have been taught to respect. He is a long-haul type of brotha. So that is what I expect.