Ladies How Does The Relationship With Your Dad Affect How You View Men?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
if my daddy dont approve then maybe its not the best choice for me. case in point me n my daughters daddy. i wasnt making the best decisions but i had him laying u p on me pretty much but if i needed something id call my daddy and he'd help no matter what. he never would right out say he didnt like him but i could tell he didnt approve of our relationship and where it was headed. but one day i had asked him for some money and he just told me i really shouldnt be asking him for money if i gotta man in my bed and i understood what he was trynna say. needless to say i left the nicca alone and got a respectable dude.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My dad was the result of an extramarital affair. My grandfather never claimed my father and my grandmother sent him off to be raised in America by his strict, borderline abusive aunt, meanwhile his 5 brothers stayed. I say all this to say that he has abandonment issues.

I'm his only daughter and firstborn. So he puts all his love and faith that he didn't get in me. My dad is a simp and can be very mushy. I think I'm more like my mom where too much affection and clingyness makes me uncomfortable.

My dad is also very bad with dates and being on time, tho if I ever need him he is willing to go above and beyond the call of Duty. Because of that, I like men who are reliable and keeps there word.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
When you say that who do you think that makes look bad?

black women of course
full
full

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
black women of course
full
full
Something that black males don't do for 70% of black children. Interestingly enough the rate of single parenthood rises in white women from when they have white children to when they have mixed race children. :sas2:What's the commonality between those two situations? :sas1:

Lol you dolts can use the single parenthood rate to "shame" black women, but when i's flipped it's somehow a problem? :deadrose:

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Even wild animals take care of their offspring. Something that black males don't do for 70% of black children. Interestingly enough the rate of single parenthood rises in white women from when they have white children to when they have mixed race children. :sas2:What's the commonality between those two situations? :sas1:

single motherhood ≠ fatherless :jrdnsas1:

oow ≠ fatherless :jrdnsas2:

black-fatherhood.png

:jrdnkak1:

i was :troll: btw

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Even wild animals take care of their offspring. Something that black males don't do for 70% of black children. Interestingly enough the rate of single parenthood rises in white women from when they have white children to when they have mixed race children. :sas2:What's the commonality between those two situations? :sas1:
Bruh... :what:
Ur okay wit wut u jus said?