Ladies, how do you feel about dudes who don't ever want kids?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Definitely a deal breaker, alongside a nikka that wants a woman to pop out 5+ kids and stay at home.

I will have no more than two children, for which my hubby will provide 1-year of personal training post-birth. Anything more than that will be thoroughly negotiated.
full

ps. Those things should be vaguely clarified on a first date (i.e. "Do you see yourself having kids/raising a family")

Putting restrictions on how many kids?
1320.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Definitely a deal breaker, alongside a nikka that wants a woman to pop out 5+ kids and stay at home.

I will have no more than two children, for which my hubby will provide 1-year of personal training post-birth. Anything more than that will be thoroughly negotiated.
full

ps. Those things should be vaguely clarified on a first date (i.e. "Do you see yourself having kids/raising a family")

Good Idea :ohhh:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Putting restrictions on how many kids?
1320.gif

That's my personal preference after years of contemplating how challenging it is to raise children while maintaining your career. If his preference is beyond that, I'm open to sitting down and thoroughly discussing it, but finances, careers, stress levels, etc would all have to be non-existent issues for me to go beyond that number.

I'd definitely be down to adopt, however. I would really like to do that before 50.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Ehh... I mean, it's fine, but it's one thing to never want biological kids of your own and quite another to never want anything to do with kids at any point ever. The latter doesn't work for me because I'm a mother, but the first works perfectly because I don't want any more biological kids.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR