Ladies, how do you feel about dudes who don't ever want kids?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I'm wondering what the general consensus is....deal breaker? You feel the same? Or neutral?

:leostare:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
its ideal. children are horrible
I wouldn't call them horrible, just unnecessary. But it sounds like you would never possibly change your mind so that's good.:obama:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Next question....

Why do y'all feel the way you do? Or is it just not that serious and you don't give it much thought?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I think my issue is meeting men who don't want anymore kids. I've met two already.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
I'm a man and don't want kids. I've found out that most women who say they don't want kids change their minds after a while...

Only girl I ever been with who legit didn't want kids was 100% focused on her career trying to accomplish greatness in a field of natural science... Let's just say those women (and very ambitious women) are rare but do exist. Even then, I've seen articles on top CEO women who sleep 6 hours a day and shyt and work all the time, and most of them have kids.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Definitely a deal breaker, alongside a nikka that wants a woman to pop out 5+ kids and stay at home.

I will have no more than two children, for which my hubby will provide 1-year of personal training post-birth. Anything more than that will be thoroughly negotiated.
full

ps. Those things should be vaguely clarified on a first date (i.e. "Do you see yourself having kids/raising a family")