Ladies, how do you bait a guy into pm'ing you?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Men on here need to realize when we pm you it's not that serious. It's not like we are asking for your hand in marriage... most of the time we are just looking for general conversation.
I feel that way about the flirting I do on here. The chances of us truly meeting...I won't say that they are non existent, because one of my exes came off a board (story pending) but they are pretty slim considering I'm not hard up for male company right now. You'd have to be pretty special for me to give the word to come out here, or for me to come there, like I have to really know you aren't going to kill me and rape my corpse and that only comes (and came with my ex) from nearly a whole year of talking.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
An inquiring mind would like to know?
SadSpongebob.jpg
You can't, you can do shyt to get his attention like dap a lot of his posts. He will notice.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I feel that way about the flirting I do on here. The chances of us truly meeting...I won't say that they are non existent, because one of my exes came off a board (story pending) but they are pretty slim considering I'm not hard up for male company right now. You'd have to be pretty special for me to give the word to come out here, or for me to come there, like I have to really know you aren't going to kill me and rape my corpse and that only comes (and came with my ex) from nearly a whole year of talking.
You're special to me tho :damn: this nikka bmore got you twisted on him i know i know :damn:lol i feel the same way tho i just fukkin with you and slim y'all seem cool

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
You're special to me tho :damn: this nikka bmore got you twisted on him i know i know :damn:lol i feel the same way tho i just fukkin with you and slim y'all seem cool
I just do what I do with other guys and e-stalk him from the comfort of whatever place I'm in. You however seem like one of the saner ones.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*books flight*