Ladies how do y'all feel about dudes with fetishes?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem with guys with fetishes. My guy doesn't have anything else besides pissing yet...but alas...he Will discover eventually. :mjgrin:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I have no problem with guys with fetishes. My guy doesn't have anything else besides pissing yet...but alas...he Will discover eventually. :mjgrin:
man y'all in here making the shyt I'm into look like missionary sex:mjlol:
Who peeing on who? :mjgrin:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yours truly who is doing the peeling. Although he pissed directly on my ass in the shower once if that counts. :yeshrug:
What else you into?
And who introduced golden showers to y'all relationship?
You or him?

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I was taking my girls panties off and she was fooling around and started rubbing my dikk with her feet

I was like:jbhmm:You got a foot fetish you ain't tell me about? So I rubbed on her legs a bit and then started sucking her toes

She hit me with the:what:almost immediately and now she thinks I have a foot fetish

I'm like girl I only did that shyt since I thought YOU had one:snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I was taking my girls panties off and she was fooling around and started rubbing my dikk with her feet

I was like:jbhmm:You got a foot fetish you ain't tell me about? So I rubbed on her legs a bit and then started sucking her toes

She hit me with the:what:almost immediately and now she thinks I have a foot fetish

I'm like girl I only did that shyt since I thought YOU had one:snoop:
:laff: