Ladies how do y'all feel about dudes with fetishes?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm asking for a....friend :dame:
He has a lil thang for feet but ain't like OD creepy with it.
Meaning when he first meets a chick he ain't like telling her about the freaky shyt he into right off the bat.

But he is thinking about introducing it to a girl he been messing around with for a minute.

How did y'all deal with dudes with fetishes?
Did you warm up to whatever it was he was into?

He ain't never really done nothing too out of the norm with a chick so he's a little nervous.

But I feel like as long as you confidently tell her what you in to and ease it into the conversation before sex, it should be all good for me.

I mean him :dame:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The guys I have met that had foot fetishes were too aggressive with it. Like that's all they could think about.

"Send me a pic of your feet"
"Please, just a pic"

Ease into it. Don't be a creeper about it.

Like DN asked, what do you like to do with the feet?

morris

Superstar
Daps
438140cd837c0d9e657ed0d6d5ec4aa6.jpg

Selena

Pro
Daps
Luckily I've never dealt with a guy who had any (weird) fetishes. Even if I did though, I'd try to be open-minded unless it's insanely creepy. If he's serious about this girl, he should tell her ASAP. She's going to find out eventually and he'll save himself the mental torture of keeping this secret and bottled up.

Besides, who knows? She might be down for it. Btw I know this is for you OP, but I played along lol.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What do you like doing to feet?
The guys I have met that had foot fetishes were too aggressive with it. Like that's all they could think about.

"Send me a pic of your feet"
"Please, just a pic"

Ease into it. Don't be a creeper about it.

Like DN asked, what do you like to do with the feet?
See I'm not doing all that :whoa:
If anything I just wanna suck on some toes and really that's it.
No smelling shoes or asking for feet pics or none of that shyt.
I'm just tryna do it without her hitting me with the :childplease: the first time.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ive dealt with some men with insane fetishes so im pretty accepting as long as its not too graphic and disgusting. :huhldup:

Foot fetishes, body worship, foot jobs, bondage etc is cool

tater

Superstar
Daps
Foot fetush isn't a big deal. Most things I could roll with if it's not too weird. I was reading a thread on another forum about a man who liked to wear diapers and relieve himself in them. :francis:

That shyts weird.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
As long as dude ain't acting like a weirdo about it. I remember the first time a dude commented on my feet. He was telling me what he liked about me and at the end was like plus you got some pretty ass feet, all polishes nice like you just got a pedicure and shyt :mjlol: I didn't creep me out I was just happy I had gotten my feet don't cause I didn't even know men paid attention to them like that.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
As long as dude ain't acting like a weirdo about it. I remember the first time a dude commented on my feet. He was telling me what he liked about me and at the end was like plus you got some pretty ass feet, all polishes nice like you just got a pedicure and shyt :mjlol: I didn't creep me out I was just happy I had gotten my feet don't cause I didn't even know men paid attention to them like that.
Did he just spring it on you randomly or was this in the middle of a conversation?