ladies, how do u feel about the male's use of the word "simp"?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
LOL@these responses. "Simp" is not even a new word. Just because a lot of you are young and just started hearing/reading it on a message board doesn't make it a trendy word. A simp isn't a derogatory term like "bytch." All it means is simply a person (typically a male) who compromises his whole identity and goes out of his way in HOPES that he will gain the affection of a female.

snakes&suits

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Williams Street, Atlanta, GA
I don't have a problem with the word. I will call a girl a simp if that's what she's doing. You're paying a dude's bills and letting him drive your car and he's not wifin' you...you're a simp and a dumb one at that. As for dudes, I don't care if you're my best homie, if you're a simp someone should tell you!

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
LOL@these responses. "Simp" is not even a new word. Just because a lot of you are young and just started hearing/reading it on a message board doesn't make it a trendy word. A simp isn't a derogatory term like "bytch." All it means is simply a person (typically a male) who compromises his whole identity and goes out of his way in HOPES that he will gain the affection of a female.

T8m7Y.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I don't have a problem with the word. I will call a girl a simp if that's what she's doing. You're paying a dude's bills and letting him drive your car and he's not wifin' you...you're a simp and a dumb one at that. As for dudes, I don't care if you're my best homie, if you're a simp someone should tell you!

I'll consign this some girl told me about her male friend who bought her some 200 dollar shoes just because :rudy:
If you do that for your girl it's fine but you spending 200 dollars on shoes if youre not hitting? Smh