ladies, how do u feel about the male's use of the word "simp"?

Daps
i think guys should get over it. females simp also just in another way. the same way you guys look at men like this :comeon: for paying some girl's bill, buying her flowers or driving somewhere

is the same way i look at girls who are always talking about cooking for a man, washing his clothes or cleaning his apartment :scusthov: i am not his wife, hired cook or maid. he is not my responsibility. in certain situations i'd do it, but all? nope.

women are always preaching about how you should take care of a man because what you won't do the next girl will, but you guys are encouraging the opposite and looking at things in a one sided manner.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:win:To be honest... Idk what the fukk simp is. everytime I read that word, I skip over it. I'm assuming simp is a desperate attempt to get at female or an opposite sex. In other words thirsty. No? If its a negative word ya'll created for females then I'm out. I doubt that I'll respond positively. In terms of " feelings" that is.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
i think guys should get over it. females simp also just in another way. the same way you guys look at men like this :comeon: for paying some girl's bill, buying her flowers or driving somewhere

is the same way i look at girls who are always talking about cooking for a man, washing his clothes or cleaning his apartment :scusthov: i am not his wife, hired cook or maid. he is not my responsibility. in certain situations i'd do it, but all? nope.

women are always preaching about how you should take care of a man because what you won't do the next girl will, but you guys are encouraging the opposite and looking at things in a one sided manner.

...u simped for arnold "football head" every episode :stopitslime:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
To be honest... Idk what the fukk simp is. everytime I read that word, I skip over it. I'm assuming simp is a desperate attempt to get at female or an opposite sex. In other words thirsty. No?

A simp is basically anyone who tries to trick women into liking him. They'll pay for everything, break their plans with their friends/family to do some shyt for a woman, agree with the wack opinions that she'll espouse and generally agree with everything she says. He'll do anything but act like a fukkin man in order to get some p*ssy.

The thing about simps that blows my mind is that, its not even like they're desperate because they've never been with a woman before. I would understand if they were just trying to bust their first nut but no. You have guys out here that have been with women before yet they're still simping. A simp has no respect for himself and he has no respect for the woman who he's trying to get with and a coward.

Does anyone ever hear the word simp offline?
yes.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:win: he knew who was boss.

:mjpls:
3BhWa.png

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I understand what a simp is offline, but what is the definition of a simp online?....cause I have seen it thrown around here to other male posters.