Ladies have u ever fought another woman over a man

Selena

Pro
Daps
She tried, but she was denied.

This was back in HS and she was dating my ex (who low key wasn't over me lol) so we had tension at school. She thought I was shading her/them on FB and she tried to fight me when I was over my BFFs house (outside like the ratchet she was), but I was on "parole"/watch so I couldn't beat her ass like I wanted to. That was her lucky day indeed.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Had to deal with baby mama drama tho and never again.
My ex and I were still friends and would go running together. His BM was insecure about it and cried about not being able to work out b/c of the baby and so she would bring her silly ass to the same track as him and I. He was hesitant to interact with me out of fear of her. Came over to me to talk to me and we started laughing about cheap headphones giving out in the middle of a run. She got mad and told him to tell me not to antagonize her.

I flipped out on him and her. Told him I'm a grown ass woman and I don't do childish shyt. Also told him that if she had a problem then I was pulling her bytch card. And if she ever confronted me about this bullshyt I was going to smear her bytch ass face on the sidewalk. Her daughter would be the only reason she still drew breath.

She sent an apology thru him the next day. bytch was shook. I love people was always respectful but I don't take a lotta shyt. And I gave him the work about that bullshyt too right b4 I kicked his ass out. Lmao!
She let him stay with her for free...and he was STILL trying to get back with me afterwards and didn't even want to claim her. I told him that the way he disrespected her made him unattractive to me even if she was desperate and insecure. I'll never deal with him on that level again.

In the end I actually feel bad for her. If u gotta pay to keep a man, try to sabatoge any relationship he gets, move from city to city after him, call/text him everyday, threaten to commit suicide, and seek counseling to get the father of ur child while he openly dates other chicks, tells u in front of family that he don't want u, and plays u...that's a sad ass existence. I'm just not built for that lifestyle.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She tried, but she was denied.

This was back in HS and she was dating my ex (who low key wasn't over me lol) so we had tension at school. She thought I was shading her/them on FB and she tried to fight me when I was over my BFFs house (outside like the ratchet she was), but I was on "parole"/watch so I couldn't beat her ass like I wanted to. That was her lucky day indeed.
I'm screaming in this damn coffee shop! :russ::lolbron:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
In the end I actually feel bad for her. If u gotta pay to keep a man, try to sabatoge any relationship he gets, move from city to city after him, call/text him everyday, threaten to commit suicide, and seek counseling to get the father of ur child while he openly dates other chicks, tells u in front of family that he don't want u, and plays u...that's a sad ass existence. I'm just not built for that lifestyle.
Hoe ass brehs man. :scusthov:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hoe ass brehs man. :scusthov:
It worked b/c he got back with her but it used to turn my stomach for her watching it. That's another reason why I put him out. I just felt like it reflected badly on me for being with somebody who needed to drag a woman thru an emo gauntlet to feel like a man.

I was like nah bruh. I got too much of a temper and had him in tears one time. If I gotta go thru even a fraction of that shyt to be with u I'd end up in jail.