Ladies have u ever fought another woman over a man

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Almost, well more like she was trying to fight me but he stopped her and she was mad because he wouldn't let her beat me up. :dahell:

I went on a few dates with him and found out he had a gf (he said it was his ex but I doubt his ex would be that mad about him dating me) I was leaving his house and she randomly jumped out of nowhere trying to attack me :merchant:

Daps
Almost, well more like she was trying to fight me but he stopped her and she was mad because he wouldn't let her beat me up. :dahell:

I went on a few dates with him and found out he had a gf (he said it was his ex but I doubt his ex would be that mad about him dating me) I was leaving his house and she randomly jumped out of nowhere trying to attack me :merchant:

U think she would of beat u up

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Came out the bushes like "surprise!
lurker.gif
"

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
No and I'll be damned.

I was approached by someone over a guy I just started dating. He neglected to tell me he got back with his ex.

I was also called by the girlfriend of a guy I last spoke to a month earlier.