Ladies, does your significant other prefer you to wear lingerie?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Are you a nudist?

No

@BrokePhiBroke @The5thLetter I found them what do you think?

LCS1DDW_40_m

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
sometimes it seems like he doesn't care, like if i'm wearing granny panties, he'll still be like :shaq: but if I wear lingerie then he's all over me. so idk.

I like to wear lingerie though. I rarely wear clothes when it's just me and him, I won't go completely nude but I will wear lingerie with a robe.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Don't really like the color but that's me. they cool otherwise.
I copped something similar :banderas:
m7pvvu8FR-6O7bcaFuflh7Q.jpg

I love that blue.

Love the other shoes. I see you

What do you typically wear with these boots. I'm short as heck and I look young, contrary so I don't want to look like too young. I bought this denim dress and I think it would look nice.

I'll post a pic of a look I'm going for.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
sometimes it seems like he doesn't care, like if i'm wearing granny panties, he'll still be like :shaq: but if I wear lingerie then he's all over me. so idk.

I like to wear lingerie though. I rarely wear clothes when it's just me and him, I won't go completely nude but I will wear lingerie with a robe.

Welp. I love your transparency.

I tried the robe, it's too hot even if it's cold

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I love that blue.

Love the other shoes. I see you

What do you typically wear with these boots. I'm short as heck and I look young, contrary so I don't want to look like too young. I bought this denim dress and I think it would look nice.

I'll post a pic of a look I'm going for.
the 1 time I wore them was for new yrs, a gold cap sleeve dress with these boots, boy was I a fly mufukka :banderas: lol
I feel like they could be dressed up or down, like with denim shorts or a fly dress. if u google thigh high boots you'll get some outfit ideas

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
the 1 time I wore them was for new yrs, a gold cap sleeve dress with these boots, boy was I a fly mufukka :banderas: lol
I feel like they could be dressed up or down, like with denim shorts or a fly dress. if u google thigh high boots you'll get some outfit ideas

Gold cap sleeve dress? :ohhh: pics plz :feedme:

Daps
I'm not sure I can say I have ever been with a guy who didn't love lingerie on me. I'm the same w heels, but I feel like if a guy doesn't like you in lingerie that's strange.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Na. I mean he doesn't care but he thinks it's a waste of money and time lol. "It's going to get tore off you anyways so...."

:deadmanny:

Then again he might lose his mind if I wear Cavs lingerie :smugbiden: