Ladies, does your significant other prefer you to wear lingerie?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Don't have a partner.

In the past they didn't give a fukk but enjoyed when I dress up.

I have a few pieces.
I have some stripper heels I brought from hustlers and when I pulled them out they loved those. Plus it really defines your legs.

In the future I'll probably buy more here and there. It's just nice to something they wouldn't expect.

Ladies if you don't have any stripper heels please get you some.

Daps
i haven't brought lingerie in years and probably won't again unless it is requested because the guys i had in the past didn't seem to be into that. finding affordable and quality pieces is time consuming

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
In the past, I only wore lingerie twice. Of course he was entertained but I never cared to wear it ( but I love to wear heels ) however since I've been single, I tend to sleep in a few pieces here and there.

Just wondering, do your partner prefer you to wear lingerie?

@Coco @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint @Prima Donna @EmpressKali @Booksnrain @LiberianGirl @LeeDoubleLee @Raava @BrokePhiBroke @KaliOshun @Regine Hunter @Ria_21 @Fun Sized Psycho @BaileyPark31
none of my partners cared. I don't really care for it myself since I'm a nudist when I'm home lol

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
none of my partners cared. I don't really care for it myself since I'm a nudist when I'm home lol

I've only worn lingerie on special occasions.
I usually walk around half naked anyways, and my partners never seem to mind :manny:.

May the lord bless you two with abundance and great health:banderas:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I wear absolutely nothing around the house as does he. He'll have to cover up as our kid gets older.

That's funny.

i haven't brought lingerie in years and probably won't again unless it is requested because the guys i had in the past didn't seem to be into that. finding affordable and quality pieces is time consuming

It is, it depends what color or a specific look I'm trying to go for