Ladies, Do You Think Its Lame If A Guy Plays A Lot Of Videogames?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After my money is right, full-time we going back to the grand-daddy

dota-2-official.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::lupe:Hope it don't hurt my prospects if I tell chicks I prefer TA mid.
Just finished a game as medusa :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. As long as other areas aren't lacking

But I'll tell you what's annoying. Don't call me and tell me to come over and then make me sit there while you play the game with that head set on arguing with little kids in Wyoming because they opened the wrong door in call of duty or whatever it is that yall play.
Talking bout " bae, bring a book or something and read while I finish this mission "
:comeon:
:russ:

That sounds like a personal experience

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I wouldn't care as long as he made time for me. If he constantly blew me off...in here :trash:he goes. I actually like to watch a person play video games. I use sit and watch my cousin play final fanasty all the time. I guess because I'm not into stuff like that its fascinating to watch somebody play.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. My ex and I would play video games every day for at least an hour together. He actually got me really into Diablo and COD (I mean I suck but I was trying so that's all that matters.) Actually we become friends because of COD and racing games. I grew up with all the consoles, I have no issues about it unless it's really affecting our relationship.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Hmmm I'm on the fence. I like gamers but I like him to have other hobbies as well.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Couple hours a day to blow off steam is cool actually, I like to watch story mode and it allows him to enjoy his peace. I don't mind it.

I did have to leave a dude for being a WoW addict tho. 8+ hours a day. I had to serve him papers. He was an OK guy, but I ain't about to constantly go to bed alone over some pvp/raids and shyt:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh