Ladies, Do You Think Its Lame If A Guy Plays A Lot Of Videogames?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
my brother's wife constantly bytches at him for playing videogames too much. he's one of those league of legends addicts so I can understand that

i'm a big gamer but I can see why gaming isn't exactly an attractive looking hobby to someone who doesn't understand them. it just makes you look lazy as fukk :laugh: a couch potato muhfukka pushing buttons. its not something practical like fixing cars or something

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Doesn't matter. if she likes you she won't trip about you being a big gamer.

if she doesn't like you/when she decides to move on all of a sudden playing video games is gonna become some huge deal breaker. Just be you.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If he takes care of business inside and outside of the house I see nothing wrong with gaming as a hobby. Now just being straight up lazy and playing games is absolutely a no for me.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
bruh ladies about they business figure a real dude getting it aint got time for video games. so , unless your girl aint trippin and even if they dont say anything they look down on it. Unless you bring in some good ends

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After my money is right, full-time we going back to the grand-daddy

dota-2-official.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::lupe:Hope it don't hurt my prospects if I tell chicks I prefer TA mid.

Daps
I think there's a limit... let me ask u fellas a question wat if everytime ur with your girl she's on the phone with her best friend or wtv...like the whole time ur there wouldn't it bother u..u came to chill with her ( n I'm sure to get some ass) so there u go its all within limit n moderation

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think there's a limit... let me ask u fellas a question wat if everytime ur with your girl she's on the phone with her best friend or wtv...like the whole time ur there wouldn't it bother u..u came to chill with her ( n I'm sure to get some ass) so there u go its all within limit n moderation
Thats different. A guy who plays a lot of video games isn't necessarily one that cant show a woman attention. It just means if he isn't with her, and he isnt working, he is probably
playing video games.

A chick always on the phone is actively disrespecting her man. Now if your man is always on his smartphone playing games in your presence, or keeps dates short
so he can go home and play online, then you have a problem to address.

Daps
Thats different. A guy who plays a lot of video games isn't necessarily one that cant show a woman attention. It just means if he isn't with her, and he isnt working, he is probably
playing video games.

A chick always on the phone is actively disrespecting her man. Now if your man is always on his smartphone playing games in your presence, or keeps dates short
so he can go home and play online, then you have a problem to address.

No I'm talking about those guys who do blow off their gfs n trust me I kno a few

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I'm talking about those guys who do blow off their gfs n trust me I kno a few
Then the women need to consider the frequency of the blowoffs. Is she being neglected or does she single out times he wants to play games?

Trust me, it isn't NEARLY the same as a woman gabbing away at her phone in a man's presence. He might as well not be there. At least if a guy is
playing, you aren't inconvenienced by being trapped in the same space as the jackass.

Daps
No. As long as other areas aren't lacking

But I'll tell you what's annoying. Don't call me and tell me to come over and then make me sit there while you play the game with that head set on arguing with little kids in Wyoming because they opened the wrong door in call of duty or whatever it is that yall play.
Talking bout " bae, bring a book or something and read while I finish this mission "
:comeon: