Ladies: do you prefer a straight penis or one thats shoulder leanin?

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
40895-Banane.jpg

:obama:

word, my sh*ts got this gonzo curve thing goin on too.. :smugbiden:

we used to call my boy captain hook cuz this n*igga sent a d*ck pic to a bunch a girls we knew and come to find out, it has a crazy hook to one side :bryan:

*Sees charlie at a party talkin to girls* :smugdraper:

Me: ay whats goin on captain hook? :lolbron:

Charlie: uhh.. -oh, hey, w-whats up? :shaq2:

Girls: captain hook? :why: why do they call you that?

*:umad:*

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I forgot where I read this but they say males with a "limp" attribute isn't caused by jackin' off or some wild shyt its hereditary and if you are "limp" downward its actually a good thing for the female but you also have to be on alert because you have a higher chance of impregnating her depending on what position you're in

now as far as shyt limpin left and right and up man...i feel sorry for u lol i remember one time i went deep and the girl took both her arms and straight pushed her self off me goddamn she literally in the air havin a orgasm loooooooooool i have a slight limp downward but nothing that suggest deformation...shyt is normal..ask ya doctor and then ask for a female nurse under 40 years old and under 150 lbs :mjpls:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I forgot where I read this but they say males with a "limp" attribute isn't caused by jackin' off or some wild shyt its hereditary and if you are "limp" downward its actually a good thing for the female but you also have to be on alert because you have a higher chance of impregnating her depending on what position you're in

now as far as shyt limpin left and right and up man...i feel sorry for u lol i remember one time i went deep and the girl took both her arms and straight pushed her self off me goddamn she literally in the air havin a orgasm loooooooooool i have a slight limp downward but nothing that suggest deformation...shyt is normal..ask ya doctor and then ask for a female nurse under 40 years old and under 150 lbs :mjpls:

:whew: @ the bolded. good thing....that means my meat is literally ducking that bm life on some matrix sh!t :whew:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Too SHARP of a BEND will scrape the vaginal walls into a yeast infection. And it hurts. I am talking damn near a 90° angle when fully erect -- like a capital "L." That is bad news. Surgery is required to fix the tendon or ligament that makes it HOOK when erect.

Just a gradual lean is probaly not noticed by anyone but the guy.

--> aq out <--

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
"I just shoulder-lean... IONO HOWDA DAN DOOOEEE" :ohlawd:

1770613_o.gif

nikka i was coming to post that same shyt...i use to be :laff: when i hear that shyt...

strong ass accent

Pearl Bent', cockin' hammer, Arm & Hammer propaganda
bytches think I'm pimpin' and leanin' in salamander sandals

:whew:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Too SHARP of a BEND will scrape the vaginal walls into a yeast infection. And it hurts. I am talking damn near a 90° angle when fully erect -- like a capital "L." That is bad news. Surgery is required to fix the tendon or ligament that makes it HOOK when erect.

Just a gradual lean is probaly not noticed by anyone but the guy.

--> aq out <--

Mine is a slight lean.... No 90 degree angle or anything like that :whoa:

Now that I think of it.. No female has ever even mentioned it.. So I guess it's nothing drastic :smugbiden:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

SIR. -_-

Lavish:
Not everyone can take the GIRTH, nevermind a curve. If you are big around, some girls will be too tight for it.

--> aq out <--

my x couldnt take it...it was annoying. I could only put the tip in at first...and then gradually as the session went on, i could insert the full girth. but thats because im slightly bigger then average ive been told.

my new chick takes it like a champ though. but every so often i go deeper to hear the scream...just incase she think I aint sh!t :smugfavre: