Ladies: Do you get offended when men call women like evelyn "hoes" or "hoodrats"?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I don't get offended because women (the Evelyns of the world) that deserve those titles do exist...I think men get carried away when generally referring to all women as b/tches and h0es

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I have LITERALLY never heard a guy say "There are no good women"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not offended at all..she has all the characteristics of a hoodrat..what offends me is that men continue to :cape: these type of women..and then complain about there not being any good women left.

But but but if I treat her right and be by her side through thick and thin, be the respectful man that she deserves no matter how bad she mistreats me, shows me that she don't want me back, and overall fukks me over, then maybe I can change her to be a good woman to me :to:

I don't get offended because women (the Evelyns of the world) that deserve those titles do exist...I think men get carried away when generally referring to all women as b/tches and h0es

You mean the same way ya be calling each other all type of bytches and hoes, :rudy: Where's the outrage then.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
But but but if I treat her right and be by her side through thick and thin, be the respectful man that she deserves no matter how bad she mistreats me, shows me that she don't want me back, and overall fukks me over, then maybe I can change her to be a good woman to me :to:

You mean the same way ya be calling each other all type of bytches and hoes, :rudy: Where's the outrage then.

I don't use words like that to describe other women. To me, those words are gender neutral.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

i hate that ol we can do it but yall cant bullsh!it

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i try not to call women bytches. it has a habit of slippin out sometimes when i'm drunk and talkin to my boys though... and even then, its not that i actually think they're a bytch. but when it come to bytches? REAL bytches??? all them bytches is hoes :yeshrug:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
no matter what fukkd up thing a man says about a woman there will be a number of women that will absolutely agree...one of the few things men and women can agree on is which women are bytches and hoes...