ladies do you get mad or care if a guy stares/looks at your booty ?

namastehomie

Rookie
Daps
Nah. I got a nice fatty, and I understand that men love a nice juicy booty, so why wouldn't he stare? Hell, if there's something I find sexy about him, I gone stare.

Sidenote, when I see a fine brother with a flat booty white chick, I walk in his view and tease the hell out of that sucker. Ha! Good fun.

• Dap
Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Nah. I got a nice fatty, and I understand that men love a nice juicy booty, so why wouldn't he stare? Hell, if there's something I find sexy about him, I gone stare.

Sidenote, when I see a fine brother with a flat booty white chick, I walk in his view and tease the hell out of that sucker. Ha! Good fun.
:smugbiden:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

I got an imaginary flat booty white chick next to me right now, let me get some of that teasing

:feedme: