ladies do you get mad or care if a guy stares/looks at your booty ?

Daps
it's gonna happen anyway but there's a certain kinda creepy stare that really bothers me. Even if you're throwing an appreciative look be a little courteous with it. Some guys overdo it and think they're claiming territory and come across as thirsty psychos.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well when I did have some it made me uncomfortable as hell. I used to diet to get rid of what little I had back there. I remember when I was in Miami one year and I was wearing some shorts I noticed this guy recording me as I walking down the street :francis:. My butt wasn't even big like that. I felt so violated :mjcry:.

Daps
Well when I did have some it made me uncomfortable as hell. I used to diet to get rid of what little I had back there. I remember when I was in Miami one year and I was wearing some shorts I noticed this guy recording me as I walking down the street :francis:. My butt wasn't even big like that. I felt so violated :mjcry:.
He probably put you on YouTube or xbideos or some shyt. People make those booty cam videos all the time. Your ass has been MADE FAMOUS.

Daps
it's gonna happen anyway but there's a certain kinda creepy stare that really bothers me. Even if you're throwing an appreciative look be a little courteous with it. Some guys overdo it and think they're claiming territory and come across as thirsty psychos.
Some girls asses are just so nice that they take control of a mans mind.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:jbhmm: if you single, give homeboy a chance.
Nah, ive mentioned that I work with a bunch of Chatty Patty's (give or take the few who at that last party I went to when I was wildn out :lolbron:) but if I were to do anything outside of work... I can't trust that he'd keep it outside of work.