ladies do you get mad or care if a guy stares/looks at your booty ?

JMill782

All Star
Daps
:ehh: like if a guy walks past you and looks back and stares at your booty or maybe even you are walking in front of him and he stares and looks at it do y'all care or get mad ?

sorry for the dumb and stupid threads i've been making lately. :manny:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ehh: like if a guy walks past you and looks back and stares at your booty or maybe even you are walking in front of him and he stares and looks at it do y'all care or get mad ?

sorry for the dumb and stupid threads i've been making lately. :manny:
These are not stupid threads… and the answer is no. The other day I went to sign some paper work for my second job ( I'm a pharmacy tech at a grocery store) and when I got up to leave the grocery manager was staring at my butt.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
These are not stupid threads… and the answer is no. The other day I went to sign some paper work for my second job ( I'm a pharmacy tech at a grocery store) and when I got up to leave the grocery manager was staring at my butt.

:jbhmm: can you pm info about that ? and does it usually happen that the grocery manager looks at your butt.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:jbhmm: can you pm info about that ? and does it usually happen that the grocery manager looks at your butt.
You know I never noticed until then… because he was so obvious about it.