LADIES: Do you ever act standoffish to a person that you are interested in?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Mos girls dont got no game and are shook to death of rejection. Thats why you gotta do these girls a favor and just take on that role fully. Engage em breh. Cause no matter how much a chick like you she not gonna put her ass out there like that.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it seems to me, most women act "normal" when they do honestly like a dude and they're trying to show it. by "normal" i mean they aren't being extra flirty or trying to hog your attention in an attempt to get you to like them. the second mentioned women might like you too but they're more likely to spread their "love" around in an attempt to reel someone in or sometimes they just don't really like anyone, they're just being girls.

to be honest, when a girl acts normal, i don't ever pick up that she likes me until she becomes direct. however, when they do act normal, i'm more likely to express interest (at the conversational level) and talk with them, even meet with them another time. the second they shift into girly mode, i don't take them seriously because i feel like it's a game of cat and mouse and i don't like chase people to find out how they feel about me or to chase them in general. there's way too many other things to worry about than whether i can "capture" a girl. i'm worried about paying my bills and making music, when's the next gig and my family, not whether or not some random girl is interested in me because she bats her eyes at me but walks off...

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Yes we do.

At least I do, I dont like rejection in any aspect of my life and that includes with men. Fortunately for me, most men I liked approached me after they realized I wasnt stuck up, im just shy, sue me.

This.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It ain't my job to engage anybody. No one likes rejection, but you know what, if you never apply for a job and go for the interview you'll never get it.

I just find it silly that a chick will like a dude, not say anything, then get mad at the same guy when he does have a woman on his arm. Dude would obviously be totally oblivious to the whole thing cos ole girl never opened her mouth and said something. Plus who said he had to like you even if he knew anyway?

If you have the "I don't approach men" mentality, then it's your loss. KIM. :yeshrug:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i might play it cool and not hop right on him but standoffish? no.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
No, when I'm interested in someone I tell them.

1690798_o.gif