Ladies do you enjoy comedy shows?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's reall I respect but what if it was deep into the relationship?

I guess. I'm not really a "date" kind of person. I would much rather start a business or like rehab a house or something with the person I'm dating rather than go out to dinner and all that shyt lol. I'm more of a vacation type of person. I'd be ok if "quality time" were spent growing a business or even developing business plans and we used a couple weekends out the year to go away somewhere.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I guess. I'm not really a "date" kind of person. I would much rather start a business or like rehab a house or something with the person I'm dating rather than go out to dinner and all that shyt lol. I'm more of a vacation type of person. I'd be ok if "quality time" were spent growing a business or even developing business plans and we used a couple weekends out the year to go away somewhere.
your rare :ohhh: im not surprised but wow some women can learn from you :laugh: (no diss towards any woman)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your rare :ohhh: im not surprised but wow some women can learn from you :laugh: (no diss towards any woman)
Thank you but I don't think I'm rare, I'm just uptight. I don't think dating is fun and I don't understand the concept of dating just to date. If I'm dating you, it's serious to me and I'm hoping it leads to something more. It's not just trial and error. Time is something I can't get back so I'd much rather that time spent be valuable rather than just hanging out and spending money. Even if it doesn't work, money was made LOL!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
giphy.gif

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Thank you but I don't think I'm rare, I'm just uptight. I don't think dating is fun and I don't understand the concept of dating just to date. If I'm dating you, it's serious to me and I'm hoping it leads to something more. It's not just trial and error. Time is something I can't get back so I'd much rather that time spent be valuable rather than just hanging out and spending money. Even if it doesn't work, money was made LOL!
That's deep once again you shut my thread down with valuable knowledge.Got me thinking different lol

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I once went on a date to a comedy show, the comedian pointed at my date and said the only way he got to date me was because he slipped a date rape drug in my drink.........

:russ::russ::russ:

I kept laughing about the comment all the way through the show,

my 6ft 4 date was like :dame:

Ten minutes later

- me: :mjlol:

My date: :martin: