Ladies do you enjoy comedy shows?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Outside of the typical restaurant date etc.... do you ladies like Comedy shows as an outing? Over past weekend I went with a young lady to a comedy show (went to see "Brotherman" from Martin" not bad show :ehhh:.Place was darn near filled up with women.Most came in large groups some with their homegirl.Didn't realize yall were into comedy shows.So ? is how often do yall hit up one?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
They were probably more interested in seeing Bruhman then his jokes. (damn I was gon tag Bruhman to be funny but there's about 5 of em:dead:)
My friend from High School is a comedian now. I cant wait to see him.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
They were probably more interested in seeing Bruhman then his jokes. (damn I was gon tag Bruhman to be funny but there's about 5 of em:dead:)
My friend from High School is a comedian now. I cant wait to see him.
Bruhman wasnt bad,but the guy that introduced him stole the show.Not many took a picture with Bruhman either I found that hilarious.They came for a reason :russ:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the typical restaurant date etc.... do you ladies like Comedy shows as an outing? Over past weekend I went with a young lady to a comedy show (went to see "Bruhman" from Martin" not bad show :ehhh:.Place was darn near filled up with women.Most came in large groups some with their homegirl.Didn't realize yall were into comedy shows.So ? is how often do yall hit up one?
Fixed.

And Comedy show dates might be the best kind of date

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I haven't been to one but it seems like it would be fun. :ehh:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
I really like and enjoy comedy shows... :russ: