Ladies do you dress your man?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I dressed my ex. I wasn't trying to change him but I thought he'd look good in other styles.

His style was urban with baseball hats but I liked preppy and dress-casual so I started buying those looks for him. I like flat caps and top hats but he didn't like those bc he didn't feel they fit him so those are the only things he didn't wear that I suggested. Clothes wise he liked my taste and wore everything I bought, with his spin on it. Eventually he started buying more dress casual and preppy clothes.

I even put him on to good hair products.

Koco like, "partner let me upgrade you" :myman:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
:huhldup: sounds restrictive and overdressed
Its called incorporating other styles. :stopitslime:

How is this over dressed

flat-caps-for-men-12.jpg

The flat cap could be worn with sweaters or shirt/ vest combos with various bottoms. Nothing restrictive about it.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Its called incorporating other styles. :stopitslime:

How is this over dressed

flat-caps-for-men-12.jpg

The flat cap could be worn with sweaters or shirt/ vest combos with various bottoms. Nothing restrictive about it.
Can that outfit be worn during the day during any part of the summer in most cities? It's a nice cap though. The shirt is nice as well but none of those are feasible options during the summer months. Sweaters & short/vest is not a day outfit and see far more use during the autumn/winter months.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Can that outfit be worn during the day during any part of the summer in most cities? It's a nice cap though. The shirt is nice as well but none of those are feasible options during the summer months. Sweaters & short/vest is not a day outfit and see far more use during the autumn/winter months.
That outfit would be fine for stepping out on a summer day or night. Tops can also be matched with shorts can they not? People wear jeans and "wind breakers" in the summer breh. What's a sweater if its not too thick?! The weather and temp fluctuates does it not? You sounding real limited in your perception of style.

What's your style?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
That outfit would be fine for stepping out on a summer day or night. Tops can also be matched with shorts can they not? People wear jeans and "wind breakers" in the summer breh. What's a sweater if its not too thick?! The weather and temp fluctuates does it not? You sounding real limited in your perception of style.

What's your style?
You sounding mad because your ex decided to forego comfort to wear items that would cause him to sweat easier in order to subconsciously appease you. Who wearing anything long sleeve in 90 degree temps? It's fine for going out if temperature permits. I'm not limited in my perception of style I've said the outfit posted is fine but not functional during the summer day/afternoon (restrictive and overdressed)

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
You sounding mad because your ex decided to forego comfort to wear items that would cause him to sweat easier in order to subconsciously appease you. Who wearing anything long sleeve in 90 degree temps? It's fine for going out if temperature permits. I'm not limited in my perception of style I've said the outfit posted is fine but not functional during the summer day/afternoon (restrictive and overdressed)
Your projecting.

So flat caps cause sweat but baseball caps don't?! Ok

People wear long sleeves, jeans, various hats and outer garments all year bruh.
People dress for the weather and their comfort. You stated 90 degree weather like the summer temp is set to that all summer like a thermostat. That's you putting things in a box. I'm pretty sure you can go to social media and see people wearing everything your arguing in their posts in this nice summer weather.