Ladies do you dress your man?

Daps
She basically doesn't like your style so is slowly trying to dress you. If you like the clothes she is putting on you then whats the problem? But if you feel uncomfortable in them and you're wearing them purely for her then STOP. Be you and keep it moving.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:she changing you in a casual and sly manner,breh!!
:wow:cannot lie, i had this done to me a few times by my lady as well!!

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had this done to me a couple times as well. I didn't mind it, because I haven't given a fukk about how I dress since high school. If I'm keeping a hunnit, I think more women should do this. A lot of women pass up on perfectly good dudes, because he doesn't have the style they desire.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She basically doesn't like your style so is slowly trying to dress you. If you like the clothes she is putting on you then whats the problem? But if you feel uncomfortable in them and you're wearing them purely for her then STOP. Be you and keep it moving.
I like how I dress and she doesn't do it often.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not if he has a style and can dress. I might make suggestions in passing. If he ask for my opinion or something I give it.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Thank you. Do you think attractive style is universal? My gf wants me to wear suits.

I want to say no but there are things that seem universally attractive style wise, just like facially. I think men look good in proper fitting suits. But, I wouldn't ask my bf to wear one just to wear one if that's not his style just because. Depending most men don't have occasions to wear suits. It's not like they are mandatory for most jobs. Everything is "business casual" now.

She may just want to see how you look because she thinks you would look good. In that case nothing wrong with that. It's cute.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
nah,eye dress like a late 90's/early 2000's hoodlum combined with an indie rocker/working man,if she don't like it she can bicycle kick boulders..even when i was in college,prolly fukked my prospects up cause honkies in school up there used to fear me..:camby:

i hate suits,they feel like shackles attached to your being,when you ask people why they like that style of dress they never give a personal answer,they're just programmed to think tis 'proper'..it might as well be a prison uniform

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I dressed my ex. I wasn't trying to change him but I thought he'd look good in other styles.

His style was urban with baseball hats but I liked preppy and dress-casual so I started buying those looks for him. I like flat caps and top hats but he didn't like those bc he didn't feel they fit him so those are the only things he didn't wear that I suggested. Clothes wise he liked my taste and wore everything I bought, with his spin on it. Eventually he started buying more dress casual and preppy clothes.

I even put him on to good hair products.