Ladies Do You Consider Yourself A Feminist?

macnme

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you new guy, you aint gonna get famous by tryin to get one over on me. i saw it coming from a million miles away and stopped that shyt in its tracks. :dustoff::whew: experienced coli vet move

:umad:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I can summarize it for you because females are gonna avoid it like black women avoid bi-sexual men. A lot of women, consciously and sub-consciously adhere to the priniciples of feminism because in today's world it gives women power and dominion over men..... something that very few women from any culture at any time in recorded history has had.... and they are NOT going to give that up. That's why I disagreed with ugksam. They know what's up.

So this is only about women feeling glamorous & prestigious(per you)? :comeon:

its more about attractive women, the ugly ones understand that they will have to work.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
97pbN.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I thought we already had this out on this board. It ended like the end of a prolonged Monopoly game. Everyone was pissed off at each other.

:deadhorse:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I can't say that I have been actively in the field as a feminist activist but I definitely identify and agree with some of the ideologies and movements, including those that pertain to men's lib.

Damn right we should be able to vote, own property, get equal pay, have our reproductive rights protected, etc etc.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No but i do believe we should be paid equally
Y'all are though at least at every job I've been at. I don't know why chicks really think jobs could get over like this. If that was the case like somebody said shyt jobs should just hire women since they can pay them SO much less.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yes y'all are and if y'all not where are the receipts at when doing to the same job. Don't tell me bout no shyt 1 outta 50 cats don't the avg 9 to 5 doi g the same jobs show me this discrepancy in pay. That shyt is bogus from what I see and most people see. I had chicks that I dated or were cool with where I saw their actual paystub (mine too) and we made the same exact money give or take OT. So I say outside of a few cases most of y'all are full of shyt.