Ladies Do You Consider Yourself A Feminist?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
if you don't consider yourself a full-blown feminist do you at least adopt some feminist ideals? if so, what are they?

be honest now :mjpls:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they will all say yes just because they don't understand what the fukk is actually means

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Actually, it's quite the opposite. A lot of the females are closet feminists here, but they probably won't admit it.

99% of women want to find a man to be the primary bread winner so they can do whatever they want and not have to get a real job. lets be real here, a woman's idea of ambition and hard work are completely skewed and its because they also expect to be taken care of financially,emotionally, etc.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
99% of women want to find a man to be the primary bread winner so they can do whatever they want and not have to get a real job. lets be real here, a woman's idea of ambition and hard work are completely skewed and its because they also expect to be taken care of financially,emotionally, etc.

Lol.... You say that but that's not reality. Yeah, some women want that but just because a man is the breadwinner doesn't mean a woman will submit to him. If you believe that then you will believe that I could get you into heaven, so you can live your demonic desires on earth and you will still be straight.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Lol.... You say that but that's not reality. Yeah, some women want that but just because a man is the breadwinner doesn't mean a woman will submit to him. If you believe that then you will believe that I could get you into heaven, so you can live your demonic desires on earth and you will still be straight.

where did i ever say submit to him? they just dont want to actually have a real job where they have to do anything that resembles actual work. They only want jobs that make them feel prestigious or glamorous but the way they want to get there is by sleeping with some guy instead of actually working from the bottom to achieve something. thats just feminism for ya.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
where did i ever say submit to him? they just dont want to actually have a real job where they have to do anything that resembles actual work. They only want jobs that make them feel prestigious or glamorous but the way they want to get there is by sleeping with some guy instead of actually working from the bottom to achieve something. thats just feminism for ya.

you sound bitter and hurt dude..

macnme

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes i am a feminist.

yes i believe in mens' rights, too.

So technically i'm more of a gender rights advocate.

the band that made me a feminist:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z0bUK-gQk"]Hot Topic - YouTube[/ame]

macnme

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ehhh there's more to it.

But feminism is about doing what you want, so many feminists are pro-prostitution legalization.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ehhh there's more to it.

But feminism is about doing what you want, so many feminists are pro-prostitution legalization.

yeah of course there is more to it than that, youre acting like i ended my post with "and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so." and i didnt even do that.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
if you don't consider yourself a full-blown feminist do you at least adopt some feminist ideals? if so, what are they?

be honest now :mjpls:

I can summarize it for you because females are gonna avoid it like black women avoid bi-sexual men. A lot of women, consciously and sub-consciously adhere to the priniciples of feminism because in today's world it gives women power and dominion over men..... something that very few women from any culture at any time in recorded history has had.... and they are NOT going to give that up. That's why I disagreed with ugksam. They know what's up.

So this is only about women feeling glamorous & prestigious(per you)? :comeon:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no i'm not. :snoop: I simply made a comment.

fukk you new guy, you aint gonna get famous by tryin to get one over on me. i saw it coming from a million miles away and stopped that shyt in its tracks. :dustoff::whew: experienced coli vet move