Ladies, do you buy your male friends gifts?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Um I took a male friend to a Yankee game but I got the tickets free and hadn't seen him in a while. Good ass seats

Go out of my way though? Not my style

Daps
I've bought generic gifts for male friends - ties one year, cufflinks, books, Amazon gift card, but this is a general thing for birthdays/ Christmas. I've never bought shoes and stuff like cologne as that's way too personal.

Daps
I only have one male friend and the only thing I ever bought him was dinner:francis: .

If a girl is doing those things for you she most likely wants to be more than friends.
Not for me dear. I have a friend, very nice btw, who bought me an expensive foot massager and exfoliator for my bday(that i didn't even ask for or know he had coming). The libra in me likes to balance the scales, so of course I bought him a gift for his bday. Give and take, plus I already enjoy giving, but esp. to those who are sincere

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not for me dear. I have a friend, very nice btw, who bought me an expensive foot massager and exfoliator for my bday(that i didn't even ask for or know he had coming). The libra in me likes to balance the scales, so of course I bought him a gift for his bday. Give and take, plus I already enjoy giving, but esp. to those who are sincere

My friends and I don't do the gift thing:yeshrug:.

Last edited: