Ladies, do you buy your male friends gifts?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you buy male friends stuff like shoes, clothes? or do you only do stuff like this if you like them? I need to know

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Male friends? :mjpls:
But my man? He doesnt like to recieve gifts but very graciously accepts mine.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
Do you buy male friends stuff like shoes, clothes? or do you only do stuff like this if you like them? I need to know

I've had friends buy me everything but shoes(some people are superstitious I guess)

Here are a few things I wouldn't mind receiving from my pals.
4049B-Hublot.JPG

Hublot Black Magic

GRA.jpg

Goose jacket

p_288_icecream_pebbles_review.jpg

Cant find this cereal in Atlanta.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The answers will all be a no OP, the other way round you will get a couple more yes'.

Why did you ask? :leostare:
Have a friend that would offer to buy me stuff when we went out, and she bought me some shoes one time a long time ago, my friends always said she did that because she liked me, but I was so into this other girl that I was blind to th signs if she did like me. This was like back in 2007, but over the years I been wondering if she did like me. I haven't seen her since like 2008/2009 but we always kept in touch every now and then over the years on Facebook. Anyways I hit her up on Facebook the other day suggesting that we hang out and to my surprise she agreed, after all of these years so it just got me thinking and I had to ask the question