• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
No. How does that even make sense?

If you don't like him, how can that make you like him?
Maybe it's not straight up dislike but like yall bump heads alot. I'm not a woman but in my experience I've always felt a tighter connections and more attraction towards girls that I bump heads with. It's the same thing for guys I noticed too (minus the attraction part :whoa:). Like often I form tighter bonds with dudes I disliked at first and then we butted heads and squashed it. Like I'd have more respect for them after going through something like that with them. :ehh:

Maybe it's just a male competition thing who knows.

Giselle

Daps
Maybe it's not straight up dislike but like yall bump heads alot. I'm not a woman but in my experience I've always felt a tighter connections and more attraction towards girls that I bump heads with. It's the same thing for guys I noticed too (minus the attraction part :whoa:). Like often I form tighter bonds with dudes I disliked at first and then we butted heads and squashed it. Like I'd have more respect for them after going through something like that with them. :ehh:

Maybe it's just a male competition thing who knows.

That sounds like it only works if you already found the person attractive.

You like people who don't let you walk all over them is what it sounds like you're saying.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I feel what Duke saying.Gitta go thru battles and wars before you know your true soldiers.When it comes to men and women that's why couples have disagreements and then make up.Energy and emotion can be healthy when releases in a good way imo

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:mjlol: I thought that was something just on TV, it doesn't make sense to me. If I don't like you, I don't like you that's it. I don't do the elementary, I like you so we fight. But, I mean that's just me.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:mjlol: I thought that was something just on TV, it doesn't make sense to me. If I don't like you, I don't like you that's it. I don't do the elementary, I like you so we fight. But, I mean that's just me.
Nah it's different with some women.Anything is possible with communication and understanding.I see your point tho

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
.Just saw in another thread where a poster said it's possible to GROW to love someone.Thought that was interesting to mention.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Tension and butting heads can help if the clash happened with good intentions on both sides. There's already the attraction hence why you are dealing with each other in the first place. After that it's a matter of how much both sides really wants to grow and learn from each other to make it work.

It helps get pent up feelings and true thoughts out in the open. You know where that other person is gonna be standing and as I said if you both are willing to make sacrifices and take the backseat sometimes then a disagreement/clash/tension is really just an opportunity to appreciate each other's differences, meet up halfway and go from there.

Both people have to actually want it and have good intentions though. Otherwise it's just gonna be a release of anger and resentment and someone will end up getting hurt.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Tension and butting heads can help if the clash happened with good intentions on both sides. There's already the attraction hence why you are dealing with each other in the first place. After that it's a matter of how much both sides really wants to grow and learn from each other to make it work.

It helps get pent up feelings and true thoughts out in the open. You know where that other person is gonna be standing and as I said if you both are willing to make sacrifices and take the backseat sometimes then a disagreement/clash/tension is really just an opportunity to appreciate each other's differences, meet up halfway and go from there.

Both people have to actually want it and have good intentions though. Otherwise it's just gonna be a release of anger and resentment and someone will end up getting hurt.
This ^

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think there gotta be physically attraction first or at least attraction on some level like you and a chick going back and forth debating a particular topic.. and that sparks an attraction that may not have been there before.

I think there has to be attraction before tension, or at least sexual attention :takedat: