Ladies..best way to keep the sweet vag smelling sweet?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't put nothing in your vaj. I rinse with acv (TB spoon) and water (1 and 1/2 cup) mix like 2 or 3 times a week. Only on the outside, keeps that pH nice.
Oh yeah apple cider vinegar works on my hair too. Ive been told of its limitless benefits from the older women in my family. It just smells bad..really bad. But I guess thats why its a rinse.

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Any secrets? Id like to share coconut oil (as long as it is 100% pure) as a cool way to keep the vagina smelling and tasting sweet. Yogurt helps from the inside, and of course water helps.

Any tips/secrets?
Yes...
Add more fresh fruits to your daily intake of food...
Pineapples,oranges,strawberries,etc
Whatever is in for the season...

Stay away from Coffee,sodas,drinks w/ a lot of sugar added...
Instead lots,and lots of water,tea w/ alil honey,milk...
I love fresh orange tea{a orange cut,sliced as you desire squeezed in to cup, alil honey,hot water..
I like mine hot,can be done w/ lemon as well...

Lastly,,,
The vagina is a self cleanser..
Treat her with love/care...:smile:

Last edited:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
~~Better Water, Better Health! Try Fruit Infused Water...~~
http://blackdoctor.org/425038/fruit-infused-water/

173247241.jpg

If you are like me, you love pop and juice. Juice is definitely something that my fridge can’t ever be without. The problem with this, it’s a setup for failure! I find myself binging on all things sugary! Lately, I have been really trying to figure out how to cut back on my need for sugar, and I wanted to start by monitoring my juice and pop intake. I have come to find that there is a healthier alternative: fruit infused water.

Some of the top spas have known about the great health benefits of fruit, herb and flower infused water for decades. They not only promote hydration, but make your drinking water tasty and full of nutrients.

The great news, though, is that you don’t have to go to a high-end, pricey spa just to get these trendy waters. You can easily make your healthy, delicious and vitamin infused water on your own at home!

Benefits

• Dehydration is known to be linked to headaches, digestive problems, obesity and joint pain. Infusing your water with fruits, herbs, or flowers not only improves the flavor, but also adds essential vitamins that help your body.
  • The store bought vitamin water is less cost friendly and far less healthy. They often have preservatives, artificial sweeteners and colors, sodium, dextrose, and high fructose corn syrup or refined sugars.
  • Some of the best benefits of having fruit infused water are appetite control, hydration, immune defense, heartburn prevention, blood sugar regulation and weight management.
  • Great alternative to alcoholic beverages
  • Good for getting young children to increase their daily water intake
  • Gives a boost of energy, especially good during or after an intense workou

Easy Recipes

For a large batch of infused water, fill a pitcher with water, mix in some chopped up fruits, veggies, and/or herbs and let it sit in the fridge for two to eight hours (depending on how strong you want the flavor to be).

Another method is to take your ingredients (fruits, veggies, herbs) and puree them. Use a sieve to strain the pulp, dilute with water and sip with a straw.

Weight Loss Recipe

1. Combine five cored and thinly sliced apples (your favorite variety) with five whole cinnamon sticks.
2. Stir together two thinly sliced cucumbers and two seeded and sliced jalapeño peppers.

Belly Fat Recipe

– Combine 2 cups pitted and halved fresh cherries, three thinly sliced lemons, and two vanilla beans. Gently muddle with a wooden spoon or spatula.

Anti-Deflammatory (Pineapple and mint)

Pineapple is an anti-inflammatory that helps relieve joint pain and arthritis, and mint supports the digestive system by activating salivary glands and digestive enzymes.

Detox (Lemon Water)

– Easy and refreshing to make
– Naturally slimming
– Aids in cleansing liver
– Infuses quickly

Skin Detox (Rosemary, Orange & Lime Water)

- 2 slices of lime, 1 slice of orange, and 1 sprig of rosemary
– Rosemary contains antioxidants that improve your complexion and memory
– Orange offers natural vitamin C
– Contains ZERO calories

Last edited:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Rule #1 stop letting nikkas skeet in you. Semen is notorious for screwing up pH. Especially if they eat trash. Google it.

Rule #2 perfumed soap, lotions, wipes etc do not belong in the box. It irritates the whole area. Try Cerave or Cetaphil but bubbles and perfume ain't ya friend.

Rule #3 water is your friend. Drink it exclusively if possible.

Rule #4 eat better. The same way men's semen tastes bad if they eat trash, your box will taste like trash if that's what you consume. Want a fresh box, eat fresh. And I don't mean subway.

Rule #5 wipe with a clean washcloth and water everyday and change ur draws everyday. Some of yall nasty as hell. So it had to be said. Shower quickly after working out, don't stay in your sweaty clothes while you run errands. It's nasty and breeds crotch rot.

Rule #5 get some probiotics or chlorophyll in your life. They help balance your insides.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Not actually 'sweet' ladies but just a healthy vagina. Im an athlete.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000B8WXWY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1427587776&sr=8-1&keywords=body+mint
I dont actually know if it works but i saw it one day when i was browsing Amazon for vitamins. They say chlorophyll does the same thing. Also organic cranberry juice. I like to mix mine with distilled water and green tea. Its kinda like a detox. Hmmm lettuce leaves soaked in water overnight.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its about how you eat.. and drink.

Madd fruit.
Less or no alcohol.
No tight panties or shorts at night when ur in bed.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
abzpvkudi0ow3sorooqy.gif

and other fruit like strawberries and mangos and peaches... sweet fruits. Just make smooties everyday and he wont stop eating you out.
Also:
  • let ur cootchie breathe by wearing cotton panties.
  • Go comando at bed time.
  • Use Ivory, Dove, Safeguard, Softsoap when washing urself down there.
  • DONT douche!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Weight Loss Recipe

1. Combine five cored and thinly sliced apples (your favorite variety) with five whole cinnamon sticks.
2. Stir together two thinly sliced cucumbers and two seeded and sliced jalapeño peppers.

Belly Fat Recipe

– Combine 2 cups pitted and halved fresh cherries, three thinly sliced lemons, and two vanilla beans. Gently muddle with a wooden spoon or spatula.
sanchez-new-role-12-2-12.gif

the pink i want to know more about & the blue, is that supposed to be some kinda mashed up concoction that i eat?

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Imma go to the store buy the stuff and try this.
It's said to"muddle" it...
*Googling Muddle..*

mud·dle
(mŭd′l)
v. mud·dled, mud·dling, mud·dles
v.tr.
a.
To mix together, especially confusedly: The various flavors are muddled in this recipe.
b. To mix (a drink or the ingredients of a drink), especially with a muddler.