Ladies..best way to keep the sweet vag smelling sweet?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Any secrets? Id like to share coconut oil (as long as it is 100% pure) as a cool way to keep the vagina smelling and tasting sweet. Yogurt helps from the inside, and of course water helps.

Any tips/secrets?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Don't put anything on your vagina. That can cause yeast infection. Just eat right and build healthy flora through a healthy diet. But yeah, your vagina shouldn't be smelling sweet at all.

Thank you! Nothing on your body is supposed to smell sweet. You're a human being after all. I feel guilty about putting lotion on my skin. I use water and soaps that have no fragrances etc.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Unless you have BV or a yeast infection it shouldn't smell sour :patrice:

I heard one way to keep it from smelling or tasting weird was to reduce the amount of red meat you eat and increase the intake of fruits and yogurt (already said above).

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Don't put nothing in your vaj. I rinse with acv (TB spoon) and water (1 and 1/2 cup) mix like 2 or 3 times a week. Only on the outside, keeps that pH nice.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No ones vagina smells sweet. I would say good hygiene. I always carry wipes with me. Either femine wipes or baby wipes and I use them to stay fresh during the day. Don't over do it or it will cause an infection though.