Ladies: Besides Paul Walker, what other white male celebrities are dimes?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Gator are you currently in a relationship? If not when was the last time you were in one?

I broke up with my boo in August/ September.

Just been dating and shyt ... fukk these hoes. My heart is fragile and these hoes be playing with a nikka :youngsabo:

but I got a date on Thursday night :king:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
sexy white boy ;)
mgk.jpg

ccce141e7e4311e2a3ff22000a1fb762_7.jpg

135913375728373.jpg

tumblr_m5w7esT10o1rqjpyso1_500.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@NutInsider

Why do you ask?

Also--I feel like I'm being picky bro. I know what I want and I'm not putting up with a ratchet chick just for the sake of having a girlfriend...I met the religious girl that had a GREAT career but I ain't about that religious life.

I got 3 girls left -- the bbw that i couldnt hit from behind bc my dikk to small and this waitress/tech school bish and a white girl that gave me the number 3 weeks ago.

so im just still out here seeking a wifey :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
@NutInsider

Why do you ask?

Also--I feel like I'm being picky bro. I know what I want and I'm not putting up with a ratchet chick just for the sake of having a girlfriend...I met the religious girl that had a GREAT career but I ain't about that religious life.

I got 3 girls left -- the bbw that i couldnt hit from behind bc my dikk to small and this waitress/tech school bish and a white girl that gave me the number 3 weeks ago.

so im just still out here seeking a wifey :to:

I asked because I think once you find that girl you wanna build a relationship with your JL obsession will pass....I remmeber you was like this about your PAWG at one point when yall broke up. You just aint built for that single life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I asked because I think once you find that girl you wanna build a relationship with your JL obsession will pass....I remmeber you was like this about your PAWG at one point when yall broke up. You just aint built for that single life.

You're probably correct.

I just hope my future babe looks like J Law :jawalrus:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Simon Baker, I would start blushing while watching The Mentalist. Plus he's Aussie :noah:

:takedat: