ladies be real: ever fukk a niqqua send him home and invite another niqqua over?

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know a few females that done pulled that shyt. One would go out and get drunk and then have one of her dudes come over and beat it up. Then one of the other dudes would get off work late as hell and just stop by. She couldn't think of an excuse not to fukk him so she fukked him too. Sadly both the dudes was trying to wife her up even though she already had three kids.

:whoo:

:facepalm:

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I know a few females that done pulled that shyt. One would go out and get drunk and then have one of her dudes come over and beat it up. Then one of the other dudes would get off work late as hell and just stop by. She couldn't think of an excuse not to fukk him so she fukked him too. Sadly both the dudes was trying to wife her up even though she already had three kids.

tumblr_m2h9m3hUHp1r4bip9o1_250.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I have a friend who let one guy come over bust raw in her, kicked him out and had a next dude come over 30 mins after (she did not have time to shower) and he ate the cooter cat like it was his last meal :huhldup::huhldup:

After hearing that shyt, I knew that all these women are hoes :ohlawd:

Yet, another reason why eating the box ain't wavy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:

Then when they FINALLY get settled down, they wonder why a nikka cheat on em:pachaha:

Funny shyt was I damn near had to fight one of the dudes. She was a white broad that fukked nothing but brothas. I had moved by this point and came back into town. She hugs me and dude starts grilling me. At some point pulls me aside talking about "don't get no ideas in yo head, she's with me". I hit him with the :russ:. If he only he knew where that broad done been he'd know why I've never gone nowhere near it.

Also why I suggest all dudes become real cool with a decent amount of grimy females so they can school you to the type of shyt they pull.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Funny shyt was I damn near had to fight one of the dudes. She was a white broad that fukked nothing but brothas. I had moved by this point and came back into town. She hugs me and dude starts grilling me. At some point pulls me aside talking about "don't get no ideas in yo head, she's with me". I hit him with the :russ:. If he only he knew where that broad done been he'd know why I've never gone nowhere near it.

Also why I suggest all dudes become real cool with a decent amount of grimy females so they can school you to the type of shyt they pull.

Real ass post:myman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My wife's best freind does this all the time. I have witnessed her have a couple dudes come visit back to back. I be looking at her like :scusthov: she be like :manny:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Basically you're asking women to admit if they're sluts. Of course no women will be like "Yeah you got me, Ima ho :manny: "

This is always a red flag for me. If a chick fukk SPECIFICALLY one kind of dude then I know she's probably addicted. This goes for you women on that :mjpls: program too

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've known a couple women that have double dipped. I'm pretty sure I've been a victim at least one time. :manny:
Ladies is pimps too...Don't be naive

Hell, I've double dipped a couple times myself :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
cmon fellaz lets keep it real. some of yall nyggaz have smashed more than 1 chick in the same day.:manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
u ever walk up to the crib while another nikka prolly just finished smashing and is walking out. u start rationalizing and shyt goes like...

:sitdown::scusthov::to::manny::noah::ahh::sadbron:

It wan't my girl tho

:leon: