ladies be real: ever fukk a niqqua send him home and invite another niqqua over?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend who let one guy come over bust raw in her, kicked him out and had a next dude come over 30 mins after (she did not have time to shower) and he ate the cooter cat like it was his last meal :huhldup::huhldup:

After hearing that shyt, I knew that all these women are hoes :ohlawd:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I have a friend who let one guy come over bust raw in her, kicked him out and had a next dude come over 30 mins after (she did not have time to shower) and he ate the cooter cat like it was his last meal :huhldup::huhldup:

:merchant:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

:scusthov:

Women=world's greatest fronters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And DONT lie:birdman:
I know a few females that done pulled that shyt. One would go out and get drunk and then have one of her dudes come over and beat it up. Then one of the other dudes would get off work late as hell and just stop by. She couldn't think of an excuse not to fukk him so she fukked him too. Sadly both the dudes was trying to wife her up even though she already had three kids.

blak1107

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

have these hoes no decency?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I wont lie...I have smelt rubber on the chicks...at least she is using protection...

also when a female say she is single/busy...she is not commited to one dude...

she is most time f'ing a bunch of dudes / has a stable

no project chick either...some single chicks out there hussling multiple dyckks

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I know a few females that done pulled that shyt. One would go out and get drunk and then have one of her dudes come over and beat it up. Then one of the other dudes would get off work late as hell and just stop by. She couldn't think of an excuse not to fukk him so she fukked him too. Sadly both the dudes was trying to wife her up even though she already had three kids.

:huhldup:

Then when they FINALLY get settled down, they wonder why a nikka cheat on em:pachaha:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I wont lie...I have smelt rubber on the chicks...at least she is using protection...

also when a female say she is single/busy...she is not commited to one dude...

she is most time f'ing a bunch of dudes / has a stable

no project chick either...some single chicks out there hussling multiple dyckks

Disgusting.

A vagina is a big ol cavity. Women need to be careful. Know how many diseases and funks can be in a vagina if not treated preciously?:pachaha:

Daps
no. i would have to be mad beyond belief to kiss a guy with another man's juices still in my mouth.